Wolves or Sheppards?

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
Please tell me you've heard of the kid who shot two wolves, posted on social media and is now pooping his pants as others pointed out that they're really german sheppards. Can't make this stuff up folks.

Elkmagnet on IG.

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
Yuuup! Was waiting to see what the out come would be... sounds like he killed the neighbors dogs !! What an asshat!

Boomer

Reaction score
Sounds like he's in wolf territory. Supposedly the rancher said there were wolves on the property the day before....but those are clearly dogs..

Claims they were laying right next to his back pack, and shooting them was the safe call. But this is after two pictures bragging about how he had just doubled on wolves.

Dude still didn't believe all the social media blowback and brought the dogs to dfg to get a verify, they told him they were dogs. Let him off because they appeared to be feral.

JNDEER

Reaction score
I am not on social media, but my bro sent me the pics. He also sent one of the teeth were you can see the molars and canines are worn down to basically nothing. Not that is justifies anything, but if that was the pic of the dogs he shot they were very, very old.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
House dogs....Moron...Lot of ignorant people walking Around with a gun....Those pups we're prolly just hoping for a taste of his PB&j in his backpack that mommy made..Good lord..

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Reaction score
hatchet1 said:
House dogs....Moron...Lot of ignorant people walking Around with a gun....Those pups we're prolly just hoping for a taste of his PB&j in his backpack that mommy made..Good lord..
Not that I agree with him shooting the dogs, but what about the ignorant dog owner.

hatchet1

Reaction score
Morons also..More peanut butter at home prolly could of desculated the apparent threat the shooter felt from the house dogs..Wow.

wiggie

Reaction score
ilovesprig said:
Feral dogs are shot on sight on our cattle country.......Just sayin'
They're shot on sight where I live also, and it aint cattle country. It's rice and walnut country. If it doesn't have a collar, and it isn't a lab or some kind of upland bird dog it gets smoked and buried.

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
wiggie said:
Feral dogs are shot on sight on our cattle country.......Just sayin'
They're shot on sight where I live also, and it aint cattle country. It's rice and walnut country. If it doesn't have a collar, and it isn't a lab or some kind of upland bird dog it gets smoked and buried.
What a good waste of back straps.....

hatchet1

Reaction score
Jeeeeze.. fellas..Note to self.. never let Lloyd off leash in your neck of the woods!!!

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Ya, Lloyd is brown and white and close to cow size. One never knows.

wiggie

Reaction score
I personally couldn't do it myself. But I watched a guy I've come to know very close get up from the dinner table, grab a .223 and smoke a pit bull mix walking next to a canal. The smoked bitch had 3 puppies in tow, those got the business end of a shovel. He came back into the dinner table, looked at me and said "I don't need a vet bill from that thing getting into it with my dog", then got back to his meal.

Boomer

Reaction score
wiggie said:
I personally couldn't do it myself. But I watched a guy I've come to know very close get up from the dinner table, grab a .223 and smoke a pit bull mix walking next to a canal. The smoked bitch had 3 puppies in tow, those got the business end of a shovel. He came back into the dinner table, looked at me and said "I don't need a vet bill from that thing getting into it with my dog", then got back to his meal.
Stay on the good side of that dude B :smiley-w00t:

Shoot I feel bad when I bounce a Bass on the deck or when I have to finish a bird in hand.

NP accelerating into a group of coots crossing the road though.