Wister Sun. 18

GoneBirding

UPLAND NUT
Reaction score
I drew #25 for Sunday Wister. :biggrin-gift: Goose hunting is new to me so if you have goose decoys and would like to join us please send an email.

GoneBirding

UPLAND NUT
Reaction score
After talking with Koz on the phone last night, he says the goose are slim pickin at wister now????
What do you guys think.

zenhunter

Reaction score
Well, my personal observation/experience is, they were swarmin' like locusts a couple of weeks ago. You could count on getting at least a few to discover your spread and come down for some playtime.

Even goose-noobs like me could whack a few.

But now, you'd need to do a lot of driving and scouting around (or tap Mouthcallinmatt's phone) and bring all the rabbit's feet and lucky charms you can carry out to your blind...and hope that whatever you observed in your scouting hasn't changed...and that there aren't fifty guys crowding into the blinds around you 'cause they heard they were tons of geese at Wister...with some guys even "creating" a blind on your pond with fuzzy math 100 yard (mis)calculations and skybusting the crap outta that lone goose you're trying to coax down.

Zen

4Tule

Reaction score
..and that there aren't fifty guys crowding into the blinds around you 'cause they heard they were tons of geese at Wister...with some guys even "creating" a blind on your pond with fuzzy math 100 yard (mis)calculations and skybusting the crap outta that lone goose you're trying to coax down.

Isn't WISTER a HOOT?

Attachments

• churchsign.jpg
    churchsign.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5