#WINNING

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
#3 gets it done this morning with the help of #1..we left #2 at home with the mama...350yard cross canyon shot on a down hill slope..being a lefty, we had some MacGyvering to do..but the end result was KAPOOOW!! one and done!!! pretty cool to just sit back and do absoulutley nothing but take pics at 350 of the recovery...these knuckleheads are figuring it out way quicker than I ever did...full circle is nearly upon me....another great day here in the RED state of Arizona...enjoy..

Attachments

Ambush

Hatch, got to get your digi scope setup so you can be part of the moment, at least get close ups.

Congrats to the men!

hatchet1

Tigers blood George! And yes...Lloyd has been feasting here in AZ. I thought it not possible for him to gain anymore weight...I was sadly mistaken..El Gordo de phat azz!

hatchet1

Oh yes! Jalapeño and cheese snack Styx are being developed this week. Nice job buddy!

hatchet1

Definetly keeping me busy...I'm not sure if they are ever gonna let me pull the trigger again..gonna chase yardbirds on the 24th..I,ll just stand there as usual.im gonna start taking video..least I,ll be doing something...