Who's goin'???~

inbluephase

Reaction score
:16: i will be there helping in the dog show don't know what days most likely sat & sun

Who's doing the dog show this year? A few years ago there were two different trainers.... double the excitement. It sure is fun watching good dogs work.
starlight kennels paul cacciotori www.starlightkennels.com come out and see the dogs work ask paul questions about your dog ....

Maverick

Reaction score
:16: i will be there helping in the dog show don't know what days most likely sat & sun

Who's doing the dog show this year? A few years ago there were two different trainers.... double the excitement. It sure is fun watching good dogs work.
starlight kennels paul cacciotori www.starlightkennels.com come out and see the dogs work ask paul questions about your dog ....

Should be quite impressive :smiley_rotflmao:

RTIN

Reaction score

Thanks for the 411.

sdhunter

Reaction score
Looks like I'm heading up Sunday morning. My son's team won there first tourney game last night, our next game is Saturday at 1 PM. By the way, Willie had an awesome game (just a little daddy braggin' :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua: ), he pitched 3 and 2/3 innings of scoreless ball, striking out 8, and assisting on two other outs with little come-backers to the mound.

Post up if you're going to be there on Sunday...

Mike

smallblockfuelie

Reaction score
I've been in years past and it's a lot of fun. They had a few pretty decent raffles you were entered into for your admission price plus others that you could buy tickets to get in on.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Last year worked out really well.....

Let's do it again this year!!!!

We had like 8 or 9 of us meet up at Flo's Cafe at the Chino Airport Saturday morning for her famous bisquets and gravey and headed over to the fair....

Anyone up for that this year?????

what time are you plainning on getting there? I am thing I'm going to go at less one day.

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
I'll be there all day Sat working the CWA booth. If anyone wants to take a shift please post up. Greg will be alone Friday and Sunday.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
I'll be working with Greg Friday and Sunday. Looking forward to shooting the breeze with the TOF's. I'll bring some photo albums................ :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua:

Attachments

• IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 9

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
Breakfast at Flo's sounds great. How about meeting there at 8:30?

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
are any of you bringing your kids?

John I meet you at Flo's

ESSposse

Marsh Ninja.... Deal with it.
Reaction score
Corona, CA. Where men are men and sheep are scared
Tried cutting a deal over at Turner's last night whilst picking up the daughters gun..... no dice.

Let's see what they want for the Benilli tomorrow morning over there......... :smiley-bowdown-purple:

FredtheGad

Fredthegad
Reaction score
Skeets pops (R.D.) shooting the Springfield M1A3 in 308 was a hoot to shoot with very little recoil and loud as hell :smiley_rotflmao:
View attachment 12235

Not very crowded, we shot just about everything we wanted to
View attachment 12234

Sprig and huntducks working the CWA booth

View attachment 12233

I shot quite a few over unders in 28 and 20 The berretta was sweet, didn't care for the straight stock on the ruger, I thought the mossberg was fair for the price but didn't like the fact it had exstractor's and not ejectors.
Got a chance to shoot the the Smith Wesson hog leg 500. They had 2 different loads,I tried 1 of each. It was a brute but not enough to scare you away from it. I really liked it. Would be fun to take a hog with that sucker.

Also there was a guy shooting one of the big bore rifles and got up on the scope a bit to close, :smiley-bowdown-purple: he was bleeding like a stuck pig just above his eyebrow. I tried to get a pick of him :smiley-bowdown-purple: but someone got in the way in the last second. I bet he gets 8 or 10 stitches he was laid open pretty good.

Had a real good time was not hot at all, and the tri tip sandwich was the bomb. Also ran across Redneckduckhuntr and his family, good to se ya Scott.

Attachments

• download_651.jpg
    download_651.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
  • download_652.jpg
    download_652.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
  • download_655.jpg
    download_655.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 6

FredtheGad

Fredthegad
Reaction score
A TOF sticker sighting. Who's truck is this :smiley-bowdown-purple: Didn't seem to be as many vendors this year, but all the gun reps were there. Steve, Greg good to see you guys :smiley-bowdown-purple:

View attachment 12236

Attachments

• download_657.jpg
    download_657.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 14