Who’s afraid of bears....

SCREWLOOSE

Well, I’ve waited.

Don’t want to post the video but, the star of the video has weighed in here and he didn’t post it...

What say you TOF’ers should I post the link to a video of a well known killer up in a tree hiding from a couple of cubs?

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
SCREWLOOSE said:
Well, I’ve waited.

Don’t want to post the video but, the star of the video has weighed in here and he didn’t post it...

What say you TOF’ers should I post the link to a video of a well known killer up in a tree hiding from a couple of cubs?
I'm sure he can take the critics best...

BOWUNTR

Oh... that was me. Yeah, bears have been messing me since July. Besides this, in August I had a bear eat the seat off my quad. Then a few weeks ago I went to Kodiak and had Brown bears in camp everyday and lost 2 deer to bears. Bear season opens here next week... I just might get revenge. Ed F

BTW... this site sucks for posting pics. I have a bunch of pics to post but even when i reduce them down to postage stamp size they wont upload... sucks.

GUNDOGLOVER

BOWUNTR said:
Oh... that was me. Yeah, bears have been messing me since July. Besides this, in August I had a bear eat the seat off my quad. Then a few weeks ago I went to Kodiak and had Brown bears in camp everyday and lost 2 deer to bears. Bear season opens here next week... I just might get revenge. Ed F

BTW... this site sucks for posting pics. I have a bunch of pics to post but even when i reduce them down to postage stamp size they wont upload... sucks.
Wow, I haven't had any problems posting pictures. The pictures are off my cell phone which I send to my email then download to my picture in documents on my computer. I haven't had to resize like some guys do. Good thing, because that is above my pay grade.