WHERE WOULD YOU BURN UM..AND WHY?

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Gonna burn my max points this year for a sage maggot here in jackastan...what zone?..pay to play?..public land..? what say you fellow maggot hunters? and can somebody come along to take care of the critter once it hits the dirt{that is if i can find one and actually hit it}...im pretty green with that stuff and really dont wanna have to touch it..thanks!!

nicapopolis

Just look at a map Hatch. The ones with the most roads is where I would go.... Ask Upper I am sure he has them marked pretty good.

Skeet

buck feaver
I know a few duckers that have filled there lope tags on public in the likely area. Just average 15 inch lopes but it took almost half a day of hard hunting to get it done :smiley-wnk-yellow:

hatchet1

Coming your way GD!!! I can shoot! I promise..I practice....a lot!! Not Much on paper...but I do practice!!!..

paulc

Burn all your points in CA before you leave that hell hole. Applying as a non res is BS. I had max points and they screwed me first year out. They have not seen one cent from me since.

2rocky

If you do choose Modoc, I got one spotted for you that made it through the season. FWIW....

hatchet1

George...I like it....under barn and out of the truck...right up my ally..Jaime....there is no way on gods green earth jackastan is gonna get my money for the last (ungodly amount)of years of buying points for a sage maggot without one taking a dirt nap on my behalf..hell..I might even pit all 4 offspring in this year also...girl has 5 points..knuckleheads have 2...never no..could be a massacre..the horror..

Mrfish

Big Valley is cool, quite a bit of private land, but some big goats. Lassen is mostly public, I know the layout pretty well since all I do is drive it..... :smiley-wnk-yellow: