Where to for dove

GUNDOGLOVER

Does everyone have their spot picked out for the opener? We went rabbit hunting several days back and found a decent flyway over in AZ. We saw mostly white wing with a few mourners in the mix but we were out early and have found the mourners tend to come in shortly after the white wing. All in all it looks like it will be a good hunt. This will be the grandsons first ever dove hunt. After we went on his first rabbit hunt he is really looking forward to dove hunting.

I'm going where Hatchet's going because you know he's all about the dove - and then I'll set up 30 yards in front of him 10 minutes before shoot time....

Actually, just gonna do a opening morning turn and burn a couple hours from the house.

2rocky

I've been sniping the Eurasians around the house with the air rifle since July. Got a Mojo Voodoo Dove for the opener and then This Happened....

2rocky

Got caught on the end of a welded wire panel. Tore a gash in his side.

ML was there when it happened, and took him to the vet. I showed up later with dinner and a bottle of wine we tailgated in the parking lot.

4.5 hours and just under $700 later we got 15 stitches and a drain tube back from the Emergency Vet Hospital.