Where do you hunt Muleys?

hubbabubba

Reaction score
AFter hunting these hills for so long I don't think anyone knows what the hell these deer are but they're definitely muts. Glad to find this forum. Great to see you're back in action or should I say still in action just in a better place on the net!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
all good bro...i just wanted to make sure that we 13'rs know what we are killin!! as for fatboys website...well...im glad you finally made the right choice..nothing but a tool shed over there...welcome!!!! :4cjq2h3_th: :beer-toast:

hubbabubba

Reaction score
i left that pile's website almost 6yrs ago and never looked back. unfortunately I just never picked up posting again. gonna change that mantra now that I see your slaughter fest continues!!

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
he's a tool.............. but he's a killing tool lol

welcome to the site glad you found it

Tagout

Reaction score
Hey all, thought I would put my first post here. I live in sothern cali, riverside county. I mainly hunt big game all over the west. Big mule deer are my favorte besides sheep that I'm waiting to draw still. Here in cali I hunt a few local D zones while biulding points for the preium areas. Looking forward to posting some stories and pics in the future.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Tagout,

Welcome to the forum.....................Any pics of past bucks?................... :smiley_tofrocks:

gatorfan

Reaction score
Tagout said:
Hey all, thought I would put my first post here. I live in sothern cali, riverside county. I mainly hunt big game all over the west. Big mule deer are my favorte besides sheep that I'm waiting to draw still. Here in cali I hunt a few local D zones while biulding points for the preium areas. Looking forward to posting some stories and pics in the future.
Haven't you heard? Next year D-16 IS a PREMIUM zone!!!! :4cjq2h3_th:

BOHNTR

Reaction score
Tagout:

Welcome to TOF. Where at in Riverside County?

Tagout

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
gatorfan said:
Haven't you heard? Next year D-16 IS a PREMIUM zone!!!! :4cjq2h3_th:
Only because of demand, not for trophy quality. Same thing happened to D12 a few years back. I have killed a handfull of bucks in D16..... nothing big, but filled the frezzer.

BOHNTR said:
Tagout:

Welcome to TOF. Where at in Riverside County?
Menifee.

greenmohawk

Reaction score
Well for the last 6 years or so i been hunting D-6 but since all the fires from last year jacked everything up the tags quotas got cut . :smiley-yakkin-pink: So D-5 it is . No clue where to go but it should be fun reguardless .

fritojay

Reaction score
I have hunted north eastern Nevada twice years ago and loved it but the last 10 years I have put in in this order:
X9A
D12
D3-5/D7/D16
I love X9a
Have taken 3 X9A bucks and 4 D12 bucks.
I love the D12 hunt but with it being premium hunt now we don't always get it.
Safe hunting to all

TheGDog

Reaction score
D15, D11, and a couple times in D13. Got my first in D15 in 2015.

TheGDog

Reaction score
Got my 2nd in D15 just 2nd day into the season 2016. So Tagout... we should hit up D15 together before too long man! You being in Menifee you live darn close to where I enter into D15 when I go there to hunt. Maybe we could do a dual visit. Go in there and setup overnight camp...We could go in there and set you up on the deer spots, show ya the ones I've used.. and then I could try to go further in and setup for some coyotes or my bobcat tag with an eCaller. Let me know whacha think in a PM