Where can I get a used bird launcher?

problemchild

Does anyone here have a bird launcher for sale? The new BL are $$$. Is there a place to buy pigeons near long beach? It would be nice if you could rent them, launch them and after launch they fly back to where you rented them.

Contact robertanderson-1

He was making some pretty slick remote units awhile back. Depending on your patience and skill, there were some good plans over on gundogforum, but I don't know if they are still there.

EDIT: Found 'em: http://www.gundogforum.com/resources/RemoteLauncherPlans.pdf

Manual launchers (lanyard) are pretty cheap and work fine for most purposes. Try gundogsupply, Cabela's etc.

Other than that, keep an eye on ebay and craigslist

As for pigeons, some guys raise homers for just the purpose you describe.

Esteban might have a line on some in LB/North OC area. Other than that, if you plan on going to Prado or the IE, gsphunter had a bunch she was trying to unload.

Looks like a sweet deal on the remote launcher. Tell us how it works out

Esteban

Pigeons... Did some one say Pigeons???? A hot comodity in the West O.C.!!! :smiley-weighlifter:

problemchild

Pigeons... Did some one say Pigeons???? A hot comodity in the West O.C.!!! :angry:

We should bring a case of cervesa to the guys cleaning up after the horses at our secret spot. I bet they would let us put out some traps.

problemchild

Bird launcher shipped today. I will do a mini write up once it arrives. Cant beat a remote launcher for 134 shipped (promo price).