when you guys go outside, what kind of outdoor gears you have been taken?

outdoorplay

Founder
buy a horse you can back more stuff in don't forget the beer this time...........

just kinding, your qestion is not direct enough for us to answer, need to know time of year and where you plan on going, how far are you prepared to hike? how long do you plan on staying in the woods

QUACKILLR said:
Hike the M trail in bozeman, bring water, and shorts, and granola bars.
But I want to go outside for three days, bring some water will be heavy. Do you have any other suggestions?

outdoorplay said:
buy a horse you can back more stuff in don't forget the beer this time...........

just kinding, your qestion is not direct enough for us to answer, need to know time of year and where you plan on going, how far are you prepared to hike? how long do you plan on staying in the woods
I want to go hiking recently spend about three days.

outdoorplay

Founder
jaredlevying said:
I want to spend my holiday to go hiking, but I have no idea what kind of gears I have to take? Do you guys have any suggestions?

jaredlevying said:

you need to define you qestion better,
1. what month are you planing on going on this 3 day hike?
2. were are you planing on going?
3. the more I read your reply's the more you are vague in your reply's

So I looked up your IP address, shows that you live in Kansas, witch I find really funny as I know a person from there and If this is that person.... your going to have a bad day as last time you F with our board I spared you your job as you begged for forgiveness , your account is set that all you post have to be approved so if this is a normal person and not a big fat guy that thinks he knows something about hunting or the outdoors you better get you ass back in the hole I put you in many years ago. if you are a normal sane person get more direct or stop wasting our time.

ilovesprig

outdoorplay said:
I want to spend my holiday to go hiking, but I have no idea what kind of gears I have to take? Do you guys have any suggestions?

jaredlevying said:

you need to define you qestion better,
1. what month are you planing on going on this 3 day hike?
2. were are you planing on going?
3. the more I read your reply's the more you are vague in your reply's

So I looked up your IP address, shows that you live in Kansas, witch I find really funny as I know a person from there and If this is that person.... your going to have a bad day as last time you F with our board I spared you your job as you begged for forgiveness , your account is set that all you post have to be approved so if this is a normal person and not a big fat guy that thinks he knows something about hunting or the outdoors you better get you ass back in the hole I put you in many years ago. if you are a normal sane person get more direct or stop wasting our time.

You mean this could be his hugeness......He ain't walking anywhere for 3 minutes, much less 3 days....... :just-passin-thru:

hank4elk

Whatever gear you can get your assistant to get the wheel chair into.....
I thought that guy had disappeared from my mind a long time ago.

"The Horror" to quote one I remember.