Went to ATA...some new stuff

187elk

Reaction score
Here is one I liked a lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDKLxpw31VY

also Bow mags...

www,racembac.com

the bow mag...you put a .357 or .38 shell in the front...I just want to play with it..Rambo crap.  Hog hunting would be fun.

Also Tenzing, can out with a carbon fiber framed pack...3.8lbs...and it fits soooo nice...

Shot

Reaction score
Branden said:
the bow mag...you put a .357 or .38 shell in the front...I just want to play with it..Rambo crap.  Hog hunting would be fun.
can't believe anyone would make that.....almost as bad as ozonics.  A bullet needs a barrel to travel, this thing pops the primer on impact. I guess it might be fun to mess around with, but pathetic for hunting. Do the animal a favor and use a gun.

As far as new products... looking forward to the new First Lite gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOeKcdgVwDA&feature=player_embedded

Denn10

Reaction score
PLUS its gonna be hard to get an arrow to shoot those from a bow, thats a ton of weight out front and im sure most arent gonna go out to buy .250 spine arrows to shoot em, and im sure illegal in almost every state......

weekender21

Reaction score
That's an interesting broadhead. I'd like to see a penetration test to go along with the milk jug test....which was impressive. 

wakmasterr

Reaction score
   Makes me sad to see this kind of stuff being marketed.  One of the issues that people have with bowhunting is that it is "brutal" and this broadhead does nothing to dissuade that image.  Also, even in our own sport we have issues with how high-tech the equipment has become and the more that image is perceived then the harder it gets to get archery-specific hunting tags.

weekender21

Reaction score
This is a fixed blade broadhead design that IF it does what it says would put game down faster. Wouldn't that make it less brutal? 

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
ID LIKE TO "PROSTAFF' THOSE BABYS..THAT IS..IF THE SLOT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN BY A MORE QUALIFIED BOWHUNTER. :4c1low0_th:

weekender21

Reaction score
Yeah the bow mag is something I would never try.....

2rocky

Reaction score
weekender21 said:
Bow Mag = Post gun ban home defense? 

Man Sticking yourself with a broadhead just got a lot worse....

Shoulda used a bowmag...

arrowhead01.jpg