Welcome to The Outdoors Forum

pitdog

Old and grumpy
Welcome to The Outdoors Forum,

We decided to create this site for our friends, family and everyone who loves the great outdoors. All are welcome to come and join us. This site was created by a group of friends brought together by our love of hunting, fishing and the outdoors and we would be privileged to have you join us and make yourself at home and help build this into the premier hunting, fishing and outdoors forum and resource on the internet.

We are strictly non-commercial and the site exists purely for the fun and camaraderie for all who will do us the honor of joining us. We made the decision to be non-commercial and not allow advertising so that our focus will always be on maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere where you can converse with buddies, share experiences, trade information about where to hunt or fish and how to do it better, or find out about the latest gear. Mostly we hope that you will find our site as a fun a valuable resource that will help you get out in the field more often and find your time there more enjoyable and more successful - and also a fun place to spend some time with friends in the off- season or whenever when you can't be out there pursuing your passion in the field.

Although we will not accept advertising, we have created an extensive links page to a vast array of the products, services and information that anyone with an interest in the outdoors will find useful. Please post your web site link in the "links page" and not in your display name or signature.

The site is a work in progress and we hope it will always remain so, improving and growing; always striving to be better. Thank you for your participation and cooperation.

RayBo

Hey Pit-

Gone Birding told me about TOF. Your introduction to the site is a class act. I know better than to comment on one's dogs but judging from the picture yours bit down into some steel shot and miss the good old days of lead!

RayBo :smiley_tofrocks:

hank4elk

Tmoniz led me over here and I'm glad he did. I see some familir names,and like what I've seen so far. Great stuff! Hank

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Welcome aboard Hank!

Pitdog, I went back and read the first post in this thread and almost shed a tear..., but not really.

pitdog

Old and grumpy
Welcome aboard Hank!

Pitdog, I went back and read the first post in this thread and almost shed a tear..., but not really.
Welcome aboard Hank, any friend of Tmoniz is OK in my book!

Last edited by a moderator:

sporthead

QUOTE (pitdog @ Dec 11 2005, 12:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3471

We decided to create this site for our friends, family and everyone who loves the great outdoors. All are welcome to come and join us. This site was created by a group of friends brought together by our love of hunting, fishing and the outdoors and we would be privileged to have you join us and make yourself at home and help build this into the premier hunting, fishing and outdoors forum and resource on the internet.

We are strictly non-commercial and the site exists purely for the fun and camaraderie for all who will do us the honor of joining us. We made the decision to be non-commercial and not allow advertising so that our focus will always be on maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere where you can converse with buddies, share experiences, trade information about where to hunt or fish and how to do it better, or find out about the latest gear. Mostly we hope that you will find our site as a fun a valuable resource that will help you get out in the field more often and find your time there more enjoyable and more successful - and also a fun place to spend some time with friends in the off- season or whenever when you can't be out there pursuing your passion in the field.

Although we will not accept advertising, we have created an extensive links page to a vast array of the products, services and information that anyone with an interest in the outdoors will find useful. Please post your web site link in the "links page" and not in your display name or signature.

The site is a work in progress and we hope it will always remain so, improving and growing; always striving to be better. Thank you for your participation and cooperation.

sporthead

QUOTE (pitdog @ Dec 11 2005, 12:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3471

sporthead

Hi all Outdoor Forum folk
Thank you for allowing me to become member of your superb forum.
I live in NZ and we have limited forums here .I really like outdoors activities including Hunting but especially fishing
ALso when weather keep us indoors I like finding really good online video channels with new and old videos

Look forward to getting along with all
Cheers
Sporthead

Welcome sporthead! My BIL is a Kiwi. Been there twice. Great country, lots of fun. Hope to visit again someday.

duckwidow

Treat everyone likes it's their birthday.
welcome sporthead....I am one of only a handfull of females on TOF, if it seems a little quiet on here today....in the states just about every guy I know is out enjoying the opener of dove season. So get ready for the pictures.... :cross-fingers: and welcome aboard. :smiley_10sign:

huntin fool

I wasn't sure what an outdoor forum was a few months ago, but a few guys at Wister suggested I view this and I'm sure glad I did. Still new to all this internet mumbojumbo, but struggling thru. This forum is a class act.

BRET

Goodevening Gentlemen,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes. I wanted to see if it is ok for me to post a flyer in the bowhunting / deer hunting forums to advertise a raffle I'm doing for Riverside Archers on there 6th annual "Shoot for LIfe" where we help raise money for a cancer patient, usually a young person. Our tournament is in October, but I wanted to start selling tickets as soon as possible. Hatchet is donating a hunt for this raffle so we wanted to have it from now til July of next year. Please let me know as soon as possible.
thanks
Bret
bsbowhunter

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
BSBOWHUNTER said:
Goodevening Gentlemen,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes. I wanted to see if it is ok for me to post a flyer in the bowhunting / deer hunting forums to advertise a raffle I'm doing for Riverside Archers on there 6th annual "Shoot for LIfe" where we help raise money for a cancer patient, usually a young person. Our tournament is in October, but I wanted to start selling tickets as soon as possible. Hatchet is donating a hunt for this raffle so we wanted to have it from now til July of next year. Please let me know as soon as possible.
thanks
Bret
bsbowhunter
Shoot DK Scott a pm... Can't imagine it would be a problem!

ilovesprig

Bret,

We advertise all kind of events..........Sounds like a great cause..........Go for it........... :smiley_10sign: