Want to see where your tax money goes in LA?

smallblockfuelie

Reaction score
To pay this woman to take a nap!

I arrived at a Carl's Jr near the LA airport this morning at about a quarter to 6 to get some breakfast and await my wife's incoming flight. I got my breakfast and drove to the back of the lot where I was going to chow down and give my daughter her meal when I noticed this car double parked. I noticed the sign on the side of the door "Parking Enforcement" and then it occured to me that the car was running when I shut my truck off and rolled down my windows. This caught me as odd because I didn't see anyone inside the car. So being the curious fella that I am, I started the truck back up and pulled up closer to get a good look.

Yep, the woman inside the car was reclined back burning gas with the engine running and taking herself a nice little nap. Sure is nice of you folks who pay taxes in LA to pay for this woman to get in a nice nap! So I sat there for 30 minutes waiting for my wife to call and say she was in the baggage claim area when I noticed our sleeping beauty starting to stir. I decided that I had to try and get a better picture of this sleeping beauty so I pulled over to the drivers side of the car to took the last photo.

I have no idea how long she was there taking her nap, but considering the huge puddle of water under the car from the A/C I'd guess it was an hour or more. That puddle was pretty big when I got there and only grew larger.

So here's the million dollar question, how much money do you think this woman has made sitting there in this parking lot sleeping??

PIC-0022.jpg

PIC-0023.jpg

PIC-0024.jpg

PIC-0025.jpg

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
you need to send those pictures and a nice little email to head of parking enforcement ...and the local news!!!!

Arise

Reaction score
You should e-mail that in to the LA county supervisors office. :smiley_stir_pot_ani:

LA County has it especially bad and its rampant. I know someone (county worker) who runs a website while he is on the clock. This guy has been doing it for years. Folks like that should be exposed to the taxpayers! :p

00BuckShot

You can have my guns when you rip them from my col
Reaction score
That's an LA City car...and yes I think that the local news media would like that.

GoneBirding

UPLAND NUT
Reaction score
She could have slept on her desk all day and nobody notices! :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

bzzboyz

Reaction score
LA County has it especially bad and its rampant. I know someone (county worker) who runs a website while he is on the clock.

Hmmm. I wonder if any of the rest of us know him? :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Skunkhunt

Reaction score
She was on a stake out and you blew her cover! :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

I BET some of the news agencies would be interested......

smallblockfuelie

Reaction score
If you know of anyone who would print the story forward it to them by all means.

I wonder how many tickets she has written for people double parking.

Coondog

Reaction score

By the looks of it.. Not too many!

JDC

Itchin to pull the trigger
Reaction score

If she keeps sleeping on the job her ass is going to be big enough to get a double parking ticket.