Wal Mart rant

ofdscooby

Reaction score
I try to avoid Wal Mart at all costs the place is like an episode of the walking dead. However when you need something from a grocery section, RV section,camping section, and something from a hardware section that’s your place. Well after wandering around and talking to employees that I was surprised to see they had put their shoes on the right feet I was ready to check out. While I was checking out I realized the lady infront of me and behind me were both using WIC vouchers as well as women in isles To my left and right. That’s not what kind of got me going the fact that each woman had two separate piles one with approved WIC items and one with all the sugary crap that makes fat little diabetics that survive in the ER on our dimes that’s what got me going. The straw that just about set me off was when one of the ladies that just got done spending your tax dollars on some milk and juice and eggs with a WIC voucher then busted out a $100 dollar bill to pay for her diabetic buffet that was in her other pile. Sorry I had to offload this somewhere so I don’t go kick the dog.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
I left civil service after 21 years bro..jaded for me became an understatment.

sdbrewer

Reaction score
But don't you dare repeal that gas tax! We need that revenue (notice it isn't "money" or "tax") for the roads. When I run my household, I budget. I prioritize and start at the top of the list and when the money's gone, the rest doesn't get done. Foreign concept for our beloved leaders apparently....

See what you started scooby!

7DUX

Reaction score
I laugh when I see the "EBT eligible" signs on all the Monster and Rockstar drinks now. What do you need all that energy for?