Vortex Black Friday.

SCREWLOOSE

If you’re a Vet or active duty vortex has 50% off msrp today. You have to jump thru a few hoops but it may be worth it. 10x42 Viper HD $324 with free shipping. The 12x50 are $369.

sloth1833

If you sign up for their veteran program you get an awesome discount every time. Up to 2 items per category per year... I think. (2 binos, and 2 spotting scope, and 2 scopes....with discount per year) unless they have changed their policy sense I signed up.

SCREWLOOSE

They company that administers the program has added a bunch of other manufacturers. Mostly outdoors related stuff.

JammEEr23

I'm terribly sorry for posting here but I'm wondering if duty vortex will be 50% off soon, I want to order it but I don't want to spend a lot of money, can you help me out?

JammEEr23

thanks for that, buddy, today is 2020 so if you guys want to buy a rangefinder now, I want to share my experience, when I was trying to buy it, I was a newbie and I couldn't find anything suitable for myself, so I used Google in order to find something there but I didn't manage to do it. One day, my friend found out about my issue, and he advised me to use a site: https://www.atncorp.com/range-finder , he said that he bought a suitable rangefinder there and everything was okay. I purchased laserballistics 1000 from this site and I'm pleased with it.

Sorry if you felt like you got blown off. When people post up a story or a deal, its only polite to include a link and respond to questions.

That said, the first post was pretty self explanatory. It was a 1 day deal for veterans. But all you had to do was go to Vortexoptics.com and get the details.