Video of kill shot on buck.

paulc

First attempt at posting a video or even doing a youtube video. We spent first couple hours watching hillside 90% sure the buck was in there. Then we saw him for a brief instance and spent next few hours waiting for a clean shot. Would see antlers, or a tail wagging and that was it. Was getting worried I would whiff the shot after putting so much time into it. Got about as well set up as I could at 350 yards and a clean shot was made.

snoopdogg

Little disappointed Paul. For sure, I thought the laddy would pull a Hatchet and "kapow!"

Way to fold that blondy-boned muley!

paulc

DW was pretty happy about that shot!
We had been sitting on that group of trees all day. A good 4x4 came out and we had a hard time passing. Tired of standard 4x4. When he first glassed up in morning he said this tall 3x4 was king of the herd so we waited. When shot finally went down were were both pretty pumped.

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
We had been sitting on that group of trees all day. A good 4x4 came out and we had a hard time passing. Tired of standard 4x4. When he first glassed up in morning he said this tall 3x4 was king of the herd so we waited. When shot finally went down were were both pretty pumped.
I think I watched the loop on his IG feed a few times, each time watching a different aspect. Vapor trail, shot location, antlers, etc. I can imagine you guys were pretty happy!
Congrats again.

paulc

I think I watched the loop on his IG feed a few times, each time watching a different aspect. Vapor trail, shot location, antlers, etc. I can imagine you guys were pretty happy!
Congrats again.
Zach's first hunt of the year. He has some good late tags, but, he wasn't with me for my bull, so he was pretty jazzed up.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Strong work paul!! 1 of the 3 Kockblockers would have for sure head butted me and knocked me out to shoot that buck. Awesome.