Vaccine

SaltonSeadog

Reaction score
I see the politicians and their paid propaganda networks are perplexed at “Trump Voters” who don’t trust the vaccine.

Come on, Man! It’s not like the FDA ever approved a drug after years of scrutiny, only to find out later that it destroys people’s hearts, or something!

Ignorant Trump voters.

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
I got the merderna vaccine being a first responder and all. Yes the second shot made me feel like crap for a week sitting in the duck blind feeling like I got ran over but once I got back to the truck took a Motrin felt way better just tired and no energy for a week. Now not all of us got the shot and we had a outbreak of covid at the station. Guess what the four of us who got vaccinated never got covid the six others who did not all got covid. I know just a small sample size and with my asthma made it easier for me to decide to get vaccinated but I believe it’s worth the risk.

SaltonSeadog

Reaction score
I’m not saying I won’t take it. I get the flu shot every year, and it has done well for me. However, I can understand people who are afraid of their eyes falling out or something in a couple of years.

duck-boy

Reaction score
I have an appointment for my first shot on Thursday, hopefully all goes well.

[email protected]

Reaction score
When i was a kid, i was forced to get flu shots every year. In hind sight it seems like i got sick during those years regularly. After i stopped getting vaccinations, (as soon as i had a choice), ive rarely been sick at all. Thankfully I'm still healthy, so no vaccine for me. All the elders in my circle have gotten the shots already.
I wonder if I've already had covid though as i came down with a very strange illness a couple weeks before i ever heard of covid. Lasted less than 12 hours but came on like a hurricane at the end of the day. Started feeling like was coming down with something. I remember thinking this sh!t is coming on quick! Within an hour i had the chills so bad i had to be under the covers. If i stayed still underneath the chills subsided. By morning it was like nothing happened. Within a couple days my wife came down with an out of the blue wierd sickness too. Complained it was hard to breath.
If they ever come out with a sound antibody test, i will go take that.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
I have had pneumonia three times, last time about two years ago, Dr. told me if I were to get the Chinese virus I would be in deep dodo. The wife got both her shots, then put the good old guilt trip on me by telling me she got it because of me so I bowed to the pressure and got my first one on the 2nd. Never been an anti vaccer but, I was a little concerned about long term health issue that may arise from a vaccine that hit the market in record time. time will tell.

Ducky's Dad

Reaction score
According to two docs, I got a mild case of covid that manifested ten days after my first Pfizer shot. Too late to be a side effect. Docs think I was exposed a few days before the first shot and that shot helped mitigate symptoms. Felt like total crap for eight days, fine now. No real side effects from either shot.

aeverett152

Reaction score
I work in healthcare. I got the vaccine. I have noticed that the people who have received the vaccine are DEFINITELY NOT getting covid. There are quite a few of my colleagues who have chosen not to take the vaccine and thats only because they have the anti bodies due to recovering from covid themselves. I am all about peoples choices and I support everyones personal choice in what they put in their body and I am definitely not one to trust everything a politician says. But what I CAN DEFINITLEY say is any chance of protecting yourself from long term lung damage from covid is worth a shot in the arm and feeling like crap for a few days. Again not everyone gets lung damage from covid but I have seen so many people not being able to recover and are going to be on ventilators for the rest of their lives unless they get a lung transplant (some of these people being normal people with very little health issues). Its a roll of the dice obviously but from what I have seen with my own personal experience it is worth feeling like crap for a few days instead of that chance.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Second one kicked my ass. I felt like I had a bad case to the flu, bad body aches, chills, just felt sick. Hell even my hair hurt. It came one about 24 hrs. after shot and lasted about 12 hrs.

Jasonh

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm on dialysis waiting for kidney transplant in the next 4-9 years. I'm required to get it and would feel horrible if I contracted COVID and gave it to others way older than I, especially if one of them died. The dialysis center also requires all of us have it.