Unsuccessful

BJJ223

Logged onto the DFG website to see how I did for the opener.

"Unsuccessful"

Don't they care how this makes me feel? I am offended at the politically incorrect implications of this word. Do they mean that about me as a person? Are they insulting my race or my gender? This is nothing but hate speech and violates my right to healthy self esteem.

I identify as "future reservation holder". Not their bigoted label that limits my possibilities and will scar me for years.

Dave - a captive of this insane state that used to be America

JNDEER

sorry to hear that Mr. JJ... I don't duck shoot, sadly my brother has taken to the hobby. Nice trailers, heaters in the blind, thermos full of coffee... soo much better than drinking bear piss from a puddle....

but....

apparently his posy of duck shooters drew a good tag or permit or whatever it is called... said some 21k people applied and they got drawn... they are up near Susanville... using a potting scope to scout for bands... what has this world come to..

i say all of that to say... if my fat headed overweight lazy brother can draw a duckers tag.... you can too!!

GUNDOGLOVER

JNDEER said:
sorry to hear that Mr. JJ... I don't duck shoot, sadly my brother has taken to the hobby. Nice trailers, heaters in the blind, thermos full of coffee... soo much better than drinking bear piss from a puddle....

but....

apparently his posy of duck shooters drew a good tag or permit or whatever it is called... said some 21k people applied and they got drawn... they are up near Susanville... using a potting scope to scout for bands... what has this world come to..

i say all of that to say... if my fat headed overweight lazy brother can draw a duckers tag.... you can too!!
Nothing quit like family love.

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
I got two "unsuccessfuls" for my donation to the opener drawing pile too.

duck-boy

2 out of 5? R U kidding me? I believe that statistically, that should take about 237 years. Congrats to you! Great job and don't forget to post up pics.

Spanky

Zip, zero, nada. I have never been drawn on opening day/weekend. The trend continues.

Ducky's Dad

I have never been drawn on opening day/weekend.
I drew #1 for the Kern opener a few years ago, but it was the year that Obama shut down the government. That's probably it for this lifetime.