"Unkilled Hamburger Meat"

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
This was an e-mail so I can't confirm anything but I've talked to folks who think like this and I'm sure y'all have a few stories of your own as well:

This is actually from a San Francisco newspaper-

View attachment 38825

Folks, just remember as you read this, this person probably drives and votes. Maybe worst of all, they might have even reproduced.

This helps explain why and how Nancy Pelosi got reelected.

This IS from her district.

Attachments

• hunters.jpg
    hunters.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4

fish dog

Reaction score
That's been going around for years. But, yes, there are many, many people who think like this. Society in general now is so disconnected from where their food comes from they have no concept of it at all. And I do agree the closer you get to places like SF the more you will find people who actually think like this.

tmoniz

Reaction score
Last time I was in SF I walked into a Deli and ordered a beef tongue sandwich. Everyone behind me gagged.
And then there's vegan this and vegan that and organic this and organic that.
My neighbor thinks hunting and slaughtering animals is disgusting. But yet he has a dinner party and cooks farm raised salmon that's injected with a dye and BBQ's steaks.
Talk about a double standard.
My wife got on an organic milk kick. I sat back and laughed.
Went to lunch with a friend in SF and he ordered a veggie sandwich. I went for the blood sausage.
I asked him. Do you know how many microscopic spiders are in that lettuce and tomatoes?
Oh. The horror.

T$

upper

Reaction score
When you leave San Fran,don't look back or you will turn to stone.....Upper

bpnclark

Reaction score
My wifes grandma lives off of Sunset. The neighborhood is all Asian. I wish the people that think SF is all vegetarians and hippies could see the grocery store down the street. They have live fish in tanks (carp, bass, sturgeon), dead fish stacked like books, meat and different sizes of squid in cardboard boxes on the ground. Im pretty sure they also sell lion and bigfoot meat. I just wish I spoke Chinese.

Im pretty sure no animals are harmed in that store....

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
and bigfoot meat

EMMMMMM!!! Bigfoot meat... Brings back good o'l times fur sure! :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua:

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
let me chime in on the lion meat...ive been eating alot of pussy [cat} lately..hell ..them cougars aint half bad!! you get one thats been around for awile and they can be tuff...but with the right marinade..its all good :beer-toast:

hank4elk

Reaction score
Hatchet you should dry cure one of the hams from that cat,I had some a rancher made years ago and it was better than most Prochutto(sp) that I've ever had..... not too PC tho! By the way ,those vegan folks are ruthless,they just yank those poor carrots out of the ground and let them die a slow death.

upper

Reaction score
How much of that ya getting these days Hank?...............Upper