Uggh...we did it..

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Heres his papa..he gonna be arunner for sure..thats if the mrs. doesnt ruin him ..oh my..957058FC-.jpg

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Right. Hard to see the resemblance in the legs. You sure you didn't get Moose a protege?

One of my dogs' morning run buddies is a blue tick hound; "Roo". You can hear her a half mile away. Nice dog, not too bright though. You should get along great.

hatchet1

Reaction score
Or chew up the electrical/ freon lines to the ac units...i hate puppys to paul...

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Or chew up the electrical/ freon lines to the ac units...i hate puppys to paul...
Or completely gut wiring from bottom of travel trailer, or chew up patio furniture, or,ect, ect, ect, I really hate puppies. Or chew up my wife classes and leather boots. Ect. ect. ect. God I hate puppies. My wife wants one. Is she nuts?

hatchet1

Reaction score
Or completely gut wiring from bottom of travel trailer, or chew up patio furniture, or,ect, ect, ect, I really hate puppies. Or chew up my wife classes and leather boots. Ect. ect. ect. God I hate puppies. My wife wants one. Is she nuts?
Yes!! I caved GD...im weak..

SCREWLOOSE

Reaction score

Had a lab puppy eat a whole tree. The tree was only 8’ tall. We had just moved into a new house and I came home from work, went to the backyard to bond with the new puppy. I was looking around and thought, hmmm, I thought there was a tree in the backyard. The damn puppy had spent the whole day eating that freaking tree! Spent the next few days in pain trying to crap it out.

2rocky

Reaction score
Pop I'd imagine in a year or so Blue is going to get thrown in with the big dogs on a race and get to see a cat in a tree first. The Strike dogs are usually senior citizens with a proven track record.

Hatchet you better have a couple of back up trucks for all the country you are gonna cover. I'm thinking a Yoda with an interplanetary CB radio....

hatchet1

Reaction score
Have 3 young men...they dont no any better yet...i,ll just sit in the truck as usual and eat...wait for the call..then meet them at there extraction point...full circle is upon me...thank the lord..