Turners in Sacramento

SCREWLOOSE

Apperantly one opened on Saturday in Sacramento...

I like to think I’m pretty tuned in to outdoors related stuff, but I never heard a word about them opening a store here. I know you SoCal guys have a love/hate relationship with Turners. I’ll swing by on Monday and check them out.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
My buddy wanted to fondle a SBE yesterday afternoon so I rolled my eyes and went with him to the Reseda store. The place is an absolute dump and they have very little inventory of anything. I literally looks like a store that is having a going out of business sale. Actually made me wonder if they are going out of business.

snoopdogg

Hogskin said:
My buddy wanted to fondle a SBE yesterday afternoon so I rolled my eyes and went with him to the Reseda store. The place is an absolute dump and they have very little inventory of anything. I literally looks like a store that is having a going out of business sale. Actually made me wonder if they are going out of business.
Yikes!

7DUX

sureshot said:
Why would anyone open a new sporting goods store in this state ?
They're mostly a gun store and CA leads the nation in gun sales every year no matter how hard they make buying them.

TheGDog

snoopdogg said:
Yikes!
Well... you'll notice on all their adverts that "Not available in Reseda" because their municipality has lumped several additional layers of stupidity onto gun control.