!!! TOF Party !!!

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Come one,
Come all,

I am having a party at my house Saturday 8-4-07

I would be very honored to have any one of my TOF brother's and Sisters to come and share this time with us.

This year has brought a lot of challenges and hard times for my family and now it's time to let it go, so bring your smiles, bring your good times and shake your tail feathers. Put on your party hat and say hi to a new/old friend, put some faces together with some posts.

If you are new to the forum and you don't think you fit in "yet" then that's a grate reason way you should come, how ells are you going to find that new hunting/fishing buddy.

If you're old around here then that's a grate reason why you should come, we have all heard your stories but we still love them. Well there is that one about ESS we can leave out but other then that..

Then there's that one person,

You know them.

But I don't know any one.

Well let's fix that show up and see, we are all just one of the crew from our newest member to our first member. I have meet my best hunting buddies here on TOF and you all make me proud to be apart of TOF.

My house rules are simple. if your drinking you ant driving, I have a few that are bringing their campers and trailers, so please fill free to bring your trailers, campers, air mattress, sleeping bags, what ever you need to, because I will be owning your keys unless you have a designated driver.

Party starts when you get here
PM me if you have any ?????

how do you get here??????????
Map Quest it,
Google map it,
yahoo map it,
GPS it.....................

DeltaDan

"So this dyslexic alcoholic walked into a bra.....
Reaction score
Oakley, California (via Brentwood- about 4 miles d
Bish --- You waited till my vacation ended !! :smiley-rock-on:

AND DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I KNOW YOU USED THE SPELL CHECKER ~!! (That little part about the "Ant" was preaty dayum clever though. ) :gangster-shooting:

ODP throws one hell of a party !!

Bring your third cousins even !! :smiley-bag-on-head:

Be safe and enjoy it all !! :smiley_tofrocks: :smiley_kewlpics:

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
that little black dress :smiley-punker-rock-on:

This whole party idea started as a divorce party for a friend and then its just got bigger from there.
So you can celebrate yours as well. :D

I would say the best thing for people to bring is their favorite drink.
If you fill like you need to bring some kind of food................ surprise us. :beer-toast:

We will have food and if we run out Pizza is just a phone call away :smiley-punker-rock-on:

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
that little black dress :smiley-punker-rock-on:

This whole party idea started as a divorce party for a friend and then its just got bigger from there.
So you can celebrate yours as well. :beer-toast:

I would say the best thing for people to bring is their favorite drink.
If you fill like you need to bring some kind of food................ surprise us. :20:

We will have food and if we run out Pizza is just a phone call away :smiley-punker-rock-on:

And Dan I make those mistakes just to keep everyone on their toes........................... :D :D

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
thanks for the invite mike....ill check the calender and see what i can do. sounds like a good time!!!

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Ducky you just get your butt here and stay the weekend on me.
My casa, you casa

Lisa S

Reaction score
Thank you for the invite! :smiley-punker-rock-on:

Will not be able to attend, our Girl Scout troop has a date at Surf Camp in Imperial Beach. :smiley-punker-rock-on:
Camping on the beach watching the fireworks at Coronado, it's our annual trip!!

Have a great time!!

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
What time does it start? I'll be there to teach you how to shoot pool. :smiley-punker-rock-on:

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
any time in the afternoon

on this table??????? ooo come one now, my sides are hurting

Attachments

• House_374_low_rez.jpg
    House_374_low_rez.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 19

outdoorsman

Reaction score
I would like to come but it's a little far for me. Thanks for the invite.

GoneBirding

UPLAND NUT
Reaction score
I will be there. I will surprise you on the flavor of choice :smiley-punker-rock-on: :smiley-punker-rock-on:

WinMag1

I'm your Huckleberry!
Reaction score
Vancouver, WA by way of Southern California
Dayum!!

I see how this works! Uh-huh

HEY EVERYBODY, WINMAG1 MOVED AWAY :smiley-punker-rock-on: LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!! :smiley-punker-rock-on: :beer-toast: :20:

J/K ODP

Thank you for your generous offer to host a TOF member party. In my very best Sammy Davis Junior voice: "Hey man, you're a real cool cat"

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. But I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy and successful TOF extravaganza!

ODP, I applaud your rules regarding alcoholic consumption. Bring a designated driver or be prepared to spend the night! :D

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Wish I could. Way to short notice for me since I'm kinda tapped right now w/ all the vacation money I've put out. I'd love to hook up w/ some of y'all in December though. Y'all be safe and have fun and be sure to take tons of pictures. :smiley-punker-rock-on: :smiley-punker-rock-on:

bzzboyz

Reaction score
ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO BRING THE ENTERTAINMENT. HEHE

Ok. Now definately take lots and lots of pictures. :smiley-punker-rock-on:

duckwidow

Treat everyone likes it's their birthday.
Reaction score
short notice here too...although I can understand that it will be hard to have a party without me :smiley-punker-rock-on: .....Our good friends husband just got a promotion he has been working on with LA City Fire Dept (yea!) They are throwing a party for him that night (that they planned a while ago O.....D.......P )

Soooooooooooo have fun and no dancing on the pool table (just adding to the house rules for ya)