Tim Wells Whacks one Right Between The Eyes!

TheGDog

Yeah.. I saw that one like two vids after this one! I was like OMG that is soo Risky! A miss on that one and that Brown Bear could have totally rushed him.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Guy is a little squirrelly but an incredible shot. Watching him shoot ducks & dove out of the air is unbelievable. I met him about 10 years ago at a gas station in Nebraska and he was a really good guy. One of the Creeps, who was 6 or 7 at the time, recognized him (he always watched his show) and walked right over to him, "Hey, you're Tim Wells!" He talked to us for about 20 minutes, gave my son a poster & autographed it for him, just a really nice man. My son told him, "You're such a great shot. Just think how much better you'd be if you ditched that Mathews and got a Hoyt!"

ilovesprig

Ok.....I have a question about Tim's show.....Is he being punched or is he doing the punching?.....Never have been able to tell.

Ambush

He does comedy, Crotchety Guide dosent like him but likes his wife. Tim takes a punch.

Man he can shoot a bow, spear, blow gun, ect.

c.tague

I start watching one and 2 hrs later I'm like, what time is it... how it the heck am I supposed to get any work done....

Skeet

buck feaver
Guy is one heck of a shot definitely not afraid to let it fly. I missed the one where he got cut in the femur anyone see that one how it happen

Ambush

Yep, spear hunting, climbs out of his stand to do something and his spear falls out of the stand hitting him in the inner thigh. Pressure kept him from bleeding out.