T-60hrs...

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
What up duckers? Be back in jackastan in 60 hrs...standby for large mammal report..sweetpea is shooting...if its brown its down!! Cant post pics here anymore do to technical issues im assuming? And log in fails quite abit along with any follow up emails..but i will do my part to try to post a pic of a dead large mammal at some point...i miss upper...where you at my friend?

GUNDOGLOVER

Yup several guys on other hunting forum are either not able to post photos or, even able to log onto this site. I myself had no such problem but then I have not tried to post photos since TOF got up and running again. Seems problem started after TOF was off line a few Mo. back.

hatchet1

Thanks brothers..im gonna do my best to keep the blood flowing..standby!!

amadorhunter

Give them hell Hatch!

T-5 hrs. and I too am heading to the land of the trophy 50" forky, meat bee's and HOT sun. And, let not forget poison oak!

hatchet1

It happend fellas..a good one fell to the assasins 257wbymag..but as usual..i cant post pics..uggh...

amadorhunter

Way to get it done Hatch, we had full confidence in huntress.

We went 3 for 3 for the opener, 2 felt the heat Saturday morning. And the last one on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, I can't post the pictures.

But, if it makes you happy 2 less forkies walk the "A" zone. My father broke the streak when he whack a nice 2X3 yester day morning!

GUNDOGLOVER

Ambush said:
42484.jpeg

Fugly buck, haven't located his better looking brother from last year yet.
Ambush. u manage to post photo. Why don't you tell us how u did for those of us who are having problem. There was no problem prior to TOF having issues a while back. Now several members stated that they were now unable to post photos.

JNDEER

GD- if pics on your phone crop them smaller so it will be less Mb per pic and they will post. It’s a size issue/ they have to be a smaller file size to post .

snoopdogg

It worked. I just added to the phone, but almost forgot that AFTER I choose pic, still have to click attach pic.