Support for the Trappers/Hunters community SB 457

JrHunter

Reaction score
Trappers/Hunters,

We have been successful in getting Senator Nielson fired up with the unfairness and ridiculousness of AB1213.

He has introduced a bill for us in an attempt to change the language/argument of the bill that could drastically effect our bobcat trapping.

We need trappers/hunters to simply call his office and thank him for helping us - specifically introducing SB 457 (Senate Bill 457)
Please reach out to your friends, relatives and neighbors and have them call showing support.

It's real simple and just takes a few seconds. Simply call and politely state your name & you're a trapper/hunter and wanted to personally
thank him for "helping with the bobcat bill & introducing SB457" If you are in his district don't forget to mention that.

If you or your friends do Facebook please make a post thanking him for introducing SB457

Nielsen's district runs from Red Bluff almost to Sacramento on both sides of I-5

If you have connections with the houndsmen in that area please give them a call as well.

If you are in his district, please send me an email so that I can compile a list of trappers in his district.

Nielsen's Sacramento office ph: (916) 651-4004

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/senatorjimnielsen

Thank you

Mercer D. Lawing
Director; California Trappers Assoc.
760-497-1445
[email protected]

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Hounds? Lloyd and I are on our way!! Little out of shape since the ban...but he bounces back quick!! All in!!