Summer Update 2009

cowgirlnca

Reaction score
Summer is nearly gone, where did it go?

We had a great summer.. even tho my hubby was unemployed for the past 6 months, we made the best of it, thought I'd share.

Quads and camping:
DSC03145.jpg

DSC03128.jpg

Picked up a new (to me) boat:
two planker..lol
DSC03253.jpg

and a single.. wakeboarding can be brutal
DSC03592.jpg

Been doing my share of training:
DSC03604.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

Even squeezed in a bit of fishing...
DSC03429.jpg

DSC03831.jpg

AND, after losing my nephew (at birth) last Aug and my 30yr old cousin being killed last Sept.. I have a bit of sunshine.. my sister is pregnant again and things are going well.. 22 weeks today :)

duckwidow

Treat everyone likes it's their birthday.
Reaction score
thanks for posting....we also had a good summer, not enough minutes in the day .....it was a summer of reunions, and reflection....I hope everyone here had a great summer too......

cowgirlnca

Reaction score
QUOTE (duckwidow @ Aug 27 2009, 08:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=218294
thanks for posting....we also had a good summer, not enough minutes in the day .....it was a summer of reunions, and reflection....I hope everyone here had a great summer too......

There's never enough minutes in the day... Just last night my mom said, you really need to slow down, getting up at 4am to feed all the animals and ending my day at 10pm, barely feeding myself dinner before then.. I said I can't slow down mom, please can rest/sleep when their dead. I have lots going on, and I like that way.

HuggerMugger

Reaction score
Yeah!!! First of all glad somebody finally posted in this forum!! Its been a while. Second glad to hear you all had a good summer! Well my summer sucked!!! This year!!!! I worked for most of the summer, actually all of the summer! The weather toatlly sucked this year!!! It wasn't warm here at all out of 8 weeks maybe 2 weeks of nice weather! We are actually having our heat wave now! Woo Hooo we have had 3 days in a row of +30C Then Im sure in the next few days we will be back to wearing jeans and hoodies!!!
But the up side is Im taking the kids to Disneyland in Nov, hense why all the working!! But that 3 months AWAY!!!!!!AHhhhhhhhhh