Stealing our Public lands...

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
I have listened to a couple Podcast on the issue .... Very concerning when you take the state land sales history into account. I for one would much rather the Feds stay in control.... They might not do everything right... But at least they aren't selling them off!!

Randy Newburg has a great YouTube series on the public land transfer issue.
https://youtu.be/UvFqQuubnyI

SCREWLOOSE

Randy is a good source for the politics of hunting.

Rinella's' podcasts are great for conservation and ethics. And a well thought out take on why we hunt.

Jay Scott is pretty good for covering Arizona or Sonora MX.

hank4elk

Randy Newberg is a great voice for hunters,public lands issues and common sense Conservation.
I met him last year when he came down for a Antelope hunt locally and we had some great discussions and laughs.
Consider him a friend now and we converse from time to time on a variety of land use issues.
He sent me his On You Own series cd's,which are now available on YT FREE for viewing. I had not been on YT or FB and he showed me some cool things like Rinella and ME .

He drew an elk tag again this year here. Will go eat pie or something again with him if I'm around .His cameraman will most likely pass on the green chili tho.................lol

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Kinda puts you in a conundrum come November, eh....

I'm with Hatchet, I hate public land.

hank4elk

Key word. IF. LOL
I'll be on a deer hunt in Nov., & elk in Oct. here......off public land.
I think he drew late bow,Sept.

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Sorry, I should have addressed that to the OP and the subject matter.

TV hosts and their shows, that's another topic...