South of 8 - The Trump Wall

socalcowboy

Hummm, so how is the Trump Wall Going to affect the wild pheasant? Many illegal wild pheasant fly across the boarder everyday....

Between the Wall and the Solar panels we might as well say the pheasant hunting south of 8 will be gone...

Just food for thought.

GUNDOGLOVER

The keyword there is, fly. I have seen Pheasant fly over 80' tall trees. As for solar panels. I am more concerned about urban expansion, though the two may be linked.

fish dog

I haven't measured the slats on the wall nor have I measured a pheasant in comparison to the slats but just by eyeballin' it in the pictures I've seen I think they can probably squeeze through those, if not, as you said, they can fly.

paulc

Illegals leave trash, destroy water sources, cut above ground water lines to get water, keep ranchers from creating more water sources and add pressure to the open areas.
Dont let any of the liberal scum bags claim that the wall is detrimental to wildlife. It is the exact opposite.

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Wall has little affect on the birds......cover, feed & summer temps play the biggest role.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
If the wall meant no pheasant and no border jumpers I'd learn to live with no pheasants.