So where's the thunderstorms???

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
I can't remember the last time the IV didn't get rain before the opener......I checked the 15 day forecast nothing but hot & sunny

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Mt. Laguna has had some great thunderstorms over the last few weeks.....this past Friday they had a soaker for a half hour

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Ahh dovers...come to Az..it does not matter if its pouring.thundering... lightning..the little grey bstrds are everywhere...a dovers wet dream....got the dove stool
...and Winchester 101 twice barrel in 20gauge..ready to role!!

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
How are the trips going to shoot one gun......wrestling match winner shoots first?

Limited Out

I hunted Euros in the I.V. two weeks ago, the ground was damp where we hunted from an isolated t-storm. Not much effect on the birds numbers. Went again yesterday dry as a bone, but seemed like less birds. Go figure. Doing a bit of scouting tomorrow in the am, trying to put the program for the 1st on the numbers. We'll see.

utahduckhunter

Well it does not look good here in southern utah it has rain evry night the dove have move out hopefully we get some dry weather in here next week

Limited Out

Tell em' they are invited to California, the only problem might be that the state may have put some kind of fee, tax, regulation, or other restriction on doves flying into the state.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
ARIZONA CAZ!!!! Now Texas.. that place is sick with dove also...dove for days...days I tell ya!!!