Shooting times?

c.tague

Reaction score
Someone was saying shooting time ends at noon, that's news to me. Is dude tripping or am I wrong, again? I don't see anything in the regs that says shooting ends at noon. The only reason I've ever stopped is because the heat. Usually done with limits early or the heat send me running.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
unlees the area you are hunting is otherwise list as special times area normal hunting hrs for dove is 1/2 hrs. before sunrise untill SUNSET. I know the crit has a noon cutoff time for dove. General hunting time is 1/2 hrs. before sunrise to 1/2 hrs. after sunset. Allways know rule for a given area.

gab909

Reaction score
Arizona was noon last year, or was that two years ago. Can't remember, but they went to all day within the last two years.

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Reaction score
Arizona was noon last year, or was that two years ago. Can't remember, but they went to all day within the last two years.

I started hunting doves all over s/w AZ in the late 80s. Shooting time ended at noon then. Haven't hunted there in the past few years, so it could have changed. Best I recall, quail shoot time lasted until 1/2 hr after sunset.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Az. changed last year to all day hunts, ending at SUNSET. Also you can now take all white wings or any combination of morners and white wings.