Seriously?

youngr24

Reaction score
Bucknut, I will carpool with you. You will have to pick me up and I don't have any money for gas, but I do have a gps. do you have any AAA batteries??? I think it take two.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
youngr, don't go poaching my hunting partner. Bucknut, I'll drive and I have a gps in my truck. It's a doublecab so there will be plenty of room to swing that levergun.

BigWave

Reaction score
Bucknut said:
Hey Yort, I also drew X9A. Any info would be appreciated! Is it close to Beatty? My plan is to hunt in the trees. Is there lots of trees? I hope to get there by at least 3pm on the day before the opener to give me time to scout, but do you think I should get there sooner? What time is it there right now?

Hog, maybe we can carpool, my civic gets great mileage! Do you have a gps?
:smiley-w00t: :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

youngr24

Reaction score
Hogskin said:
youngr, don't go poaching my hunting partner. Bucknut, I'll drive and I have a gps in my truck. It's a doublecab so there will be plenty of room to swing that levergun.
hey, a guy has to do what a guy has to do. And I found some batteries. So ive got that going for me.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
youngr24 said:
hey, a guy has to do what a guy has to do. And I found some batteries. So ive got that going for me.
Dude.... Don't take them out of the rabbit.... your wife will be pissed!!

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
nicapopolis said:

Beat me to it. :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

YORT40

Reaction score
I am with Steve. I forgot all about that place.
Funny,
It's been years, didn't know that place was still up & running.
Still don't know why I was gratefully released. Except I was friends with Bucknut.

Troy

youngr24

Reaction score
Hogskin said:

She uses a car battery for the rabbit. And she's always pissed.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
youngr24 said:
She uses a car battery for the rabbit. And she's always pissed.

Ahhhhhhh the Sybian! She is one of the crazy ones..... Remember.... It is cheaper to keep'er

imnrut

Reaction score
Good stuff guys! That site has always been pure entertainment. Had fun while it lasted.

hank4elk said:
I'm sure Map will tell him.....
Oh man! That guy was one of a kind. MAP, pretty sure that was an acronym that stood for something his mother should have taken.

msasser

Reaction score
Hey Danny and Troy

I drew x9b but I cant figure out how to get from Fresno to Bishop on the 168.........

Its like the line just stops on the map. HELP??????

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Reaction score
Couple years ago I drew X9A the same year as FA. His play by play chasing crawdads and taking naps under every tree he didn't pee on was a blast to read mid week. He had hecklers on his butt to go kill one of the several deer he saw on opening weekend but he was busy blogging and mapping his route.......funny most of his tracks were on paved roads.........he blogged all weekend and was busy deleting post and banning people mid week

Good times!

Bucknut

Reaction score
This site rocks! I've managed to get two hunting partners, 18 honeyholes and a guide, just sitting here on my arse :smiley_10sign:
[SIZE=medium]Yort don’t try to act all innocent. You were an Xzone Nazi sympathizer! Haha[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]FT, keep looking. It’s there.[/SIZE]

msasser

Reaction score
I'll just have to lock the hubs on the Bronco and go 4wd :)

And X zone Nazi sympathizer Bwaaaaaa ha ha

YORT40

Reaction score
Well, I'm a little disappointed from last weekend!
Not only did I not win a single item @ the CDA dinner, I heard Imnrut had hired FA as the key note speaker. But his scouting schedule did not allow time for the invite. He was a no-show. :smiley-wnk-yellow:

Troy

youngr24

Reaction score
FamilyTradition said:
I drew x9b but I cant figure out how to get from Fresno to Bishop on the 168.........

Its like the line just stops on the map. HELP??????
I tried to get there using 180 and ended up back in Visalia. Wtf