Selling, $1,500 Numzaan Safari Hunt in South Africa for 4 2016/2017 - $13,000 Value

Big_GameHunter

Reaction score
Selling, $1,500 Numzaan Safari Hunt in South Africa for 4 2016/2017 - $13,000 Value

Won in a NRA dinner, this package is for a hunter that wants to go to South Africa with 2 or 4 hunters. This package allows you to shoot a wide range of animals. You'll have your personal planner to help with everything. You can book in 2016 or 2017. I am heading there in February, but couldn't time it to go hunting.

Includes:
- 5 days in first class lodge (www.Numzaan.com)
- $500 credit per hunter towards trophy fees
- $1,000 credit if upgraded to extra 5 days
- All food, drinks, daily laundry service, pickup/off at airport
- Field dress and care of trophy capes

Not included:
- Airfare to South Africa
- Day of arrival and departure is $180 per person

Feel free to email me directly: [email protected]

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
Good luck,especially with this being your first post.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
YOU,VE ENTERED THE WORLD OF DUCKS HERE SON...SAFARI ...WHATS THAT???

JNDEER

Reaction score
yep..looks like a real hunter...courtsey of williampetz.com

Attachments

• williampetz.jpg
    williampetz.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 3

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Are U the same guy who was asking for $$$$ so u could free up millions in locked up funds. :smiley_fishing:

Maverick

Reaction score
Mr. William Petz
Hello, my name is Mav or Maverico , I am Mr. hatchet1's assistant and I'm waiting wire the funds to you for this Safari. Mr Hatchet and his hunting partner Lloyd are very excited about this upcoming adventure.
I have the funds for both ready plus a little extra for you.

Money Gram Reference #: 32864852 (Mr.hatches prison id number, I have it memorized)
SENDER'S NAME: Mav
AMOUNT SENT: $3500
I hope I did this right because I am in a bit of trouble for a duck hunt that I booked for Mr Hatchet & Mr Pitts, turns out that Mr Pitts is not much of a hunter but he's a certified lunatic with homosexual tendencies and if Mr. hatchet is attacked again I fear my job is at stake . Please let me know if I did this right. I hope so. Thank you Ms. Mav

Sincerely,
Mr Mav Esquire
Assistant the White hunter
I-Hate-Ducks Entertainment
Hollywood, California

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
Please don't nuke it..... I have always dreamed of a African Safari !!! I have the check already the send...... Just waiting for the addy

goindeep

Reaction score
***************SOLD!!!!!!***************

Looks like I'm south Africa bound!! Couldn't pass this deal up! Always been a dream of mine to hunt the dark continent.

Maverick

Reaction score
Hello William

It appear that this opportunity for this safari has struck many here as a great adventure. Mr Hatchet is getting quite up set with my with your lack of response.
Before we go any further Mr hatchet would you to meet with Lloyd. I have a private jet and can arrange for you to be picked up.

Can you let me know when would suit you. The pilot will need two days notice, so we could look at next week perhaps?

When you arrive, we can meet and talk, and you're welcome to stay overnight at Mr Hatchetsin beautiful mansion in Gilroy California, Garlic capital of the world. { do you like garlic?)

I'll provide all the documents you want when we meet and extra payment for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Let me know your closest airport and what day next week would be best to pick you up.

Sincerely,
Mr Mav Esquire
Assistant the White hunter
I-Hate-Ducks Entertainment
Hollywood, California

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
You guys are clowns!

Willy or William, don't listen to these nay sayers, I'm very interested in your trip and through my unique and often unethical industry relationships, I feel comping my fees would put you and your brand in the spotlight. My 38 Facebook followers, 11 twetter fans and don't even get me started on my Instagram fans, both of'em, would help bring great fame and prestige to the dark continent and to whatchamacallit outfitters.

I can be reached via PM or via my social media accounts.

Trust fully yours,

Arrowslinger

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
On a serious note.......Please go to the website JNDeer noted above and look at the page titled "dancing experience" in the main menu. Draw your own conclusions from there. Priceless and you're welcome!!!!

El Maton

Reaction score
You mean this post is not for reelz? :smiley-weeping-yellow: mama aint gona be happy!

Extreme Duty

Reaction score
Sold!!! He cash out my Grandma's check . 79 and still hunting . boyfriend going too!!