second tag question

c.tague

Reaction score
so my first tag is premium zone. i was talking with a buddy yesterday about getting second tag for down south here and he said he remembers years ago when the second tag had to be AO. is that the case today? i was just reading through the big game book and didn't see anything like that. as far as i can tell, the second tag can be for any other over the counter tag available, right.

then, if i get a specific tag, say d14 then that tag is good for both the archery season and rifle season, obviously with the respective weapon in each season, correct?

i kinda have a phobia of missing something and having all my rights and guns taken away, thats why i sometimes ask stupid questions, that or maybe i'm just stupid....... :43:

upper

Reaction score
Have you had breakfast?........................Upper

c.tague

Reaction score
You are correct.

i kinda figured that was the case, i usually am right. now, i just gotta figure out how i'm gunna get this carcas off the golf course... :smiley-shootin-green:

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
got 5 days of the all mighty A-ZONE left..and now is the time to shoot the big bucks...so im told...damn bucks are coming outta know where now...kinda makes me wish i had a tag..

c.tague

Reaction score
i'm thinking something like d11,13,15 for so cal. wife really isn't as "friendly" when i'm gone all the time trying to kill things.

does the A zone matter if it's north or south?

JNDEER

Reaction score
i'm thinking something like d11,13,15 for so cal. wife really isn't as "friendly" when i'm gone all the time trying to kill things.

No.

DirtyDave

Reaction score

A-zone season is in its last week right now.
D11-13-15 is currently in Archery season and General has not started yet.

c.tague

Reaction score

A-zone season is in its last week right now.
D11-13-15 is currently in Archery season and General has not started yet.
i think i'll probably go with the bow either way where i'm looking, it's close to sketchy people, don't want to attract any unwanted attention. the bow is so stealthy.