rogers rio shotshell sell

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
Rogers has rio shells on sell now today and tomorrow. when you buy 2 cases it gives you the full discount 3 1/2 inch 2 cases under 200 shipped also have 3 inch 1400 on sale 89 a case

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Hope they shoot better than the ones I sent back (3 1/2 1 3/8 BBB)...............lol

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
the 3 inch 2s shot real good for me so hopefully the 3 1/2 do too

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Huntndogs said:
Uh Oh...Big holes in the pattern or cycling probs?
Yep Mike....In fact, the BBB's were sticking to the wad and it went straight thru the target like a slug.....I haven't shot them since.....The duck loads 3" 1 1/4 4's seem to pattern Ok.....No issues with not cycling either, unlike the 3 1/2's.

duck-boy

Reaction score
Never tried the Rio's, I'm crossing my fingers with the REM nitro steel. $169 a case with a $100 rebate per case. At $69 a case for 3", can't be too bad...I hope... I've been stocking up on steal shot every chance I get. BTW, Turner's was selling the same shells for $26 a box,. Ridiculous...

nicapopolis

Reaction score
duck-boy said:
Never tried the Rio's, I'm crossing my fingers with the REM nitro steel. $169 a case with a $100 rebate per case. At $69 a case for 3", can't be too bad...I hope... I've been stocking up on steal shot every chance I get. BTW, Turner's was selling the same shells for $26 a box,. Ridiculous...
I like them Ron. Bought two cases last year. Might buy 2 more.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
duck-boy said:
Ron,

That's a great deal, but I just can't seem to leave Kent after trying so many others.....Loaded up when Cabela's had them on sale.

slinky_70

Reaction score
ilovesprig said:
Ron,

That's a great deal, but I just can't seem to leave Kent after trying so many others.....Loaded up when Cabela's had them on sale.
Wish I had bought more when they were on sale, Mow in comifornia we are screwed

BIGCIM

Reaction score
duck-boy said:
I picked up a case of #2 Nitros for $69 as well. I already had 2 cases of the federals I bought for $100 a case, but I figured with the new law kicking in next year it probably wouldn't hurt having ammo on hand. Chances are Ill probably have family short on shells next year to share with.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Just had a few cases sent to Montana from Cabela's.....No tax, no problem for Canada.

I'm sure we'll find ways to get around these stupid ass, harassing, communistic laws..... :smiley-libs-suck-flag:

Fowl Play

Reaction score
ilovesprig said:
Just had a few cases sent to Montana from Cabela's.....No tax, no problem for Canada.

I'm sure we'll find ways to get around these stupid ass, harassing, communistic laws..... :smiley-libs-suck-flag:
I'm sure we will... maybe do bulk purchases through a single store or "ammo rep" for multiple guys at a time, etc. Still frustrating.

WingSetter

Reaction score
Uh Oh...Big holes in the pattern or cycling probs?
Yep Mike....In fact, the BBB's were sticking to the wad and it went straight thru the target like a slug.....I haven't shot them since.....The duck loads 3" 1 1/4 4's seem to pattern Ok.....No issues with not cycling either, unlike the 3 1/2's.

Darn wish I would have seen this before I placed the order...keeping my fingers crossed on the 3.5 inch 3's