Results are up.

JNDEER

Guess it being 103 outside I was not overly excited to hunt my lovely tick, flea, mountain lion infested A zone in 32 days

SCREWLOOSE

JNDEER said:
Guess it being 103 outside I was not overly excited to hunt my lovely tick, flea, mountain lion infested A zone in 32 days
You mean the zone where the deer come looking for YOU?

BigWave

Likely Tables Archery Antelope for the wifey.....again! She drew the same tag a few years back the same year she drew here Tule tag and we turned it back in hoping to draw it again soon. Lucky girl!!!

nicapopolis

BigWave said:
Likely Tables Archery Antelope for the wifey.....again! She drew the same tag a few years back the same year she drew here Tule tag and we turned it back in hoping to draw it again soon. Lucky girl!!!
I see a large CA antelope in your future!!!

Awesome guys!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Oh..and i did i mention i have 18 points for all species?? I Love Ca..the land of oppurtunity ..

socalcowboy

OK - for the last 10 years plus my son has been playing football. He's entering his senior year, and I have never gotten him out there for deer hunting because of football. I really was saving his points for x9a, but this year I realized that it would probably be another 5 years before he will be able to hunt x9a - football and college. So I tried to get a G13 - doe tag here in San Diego - 4 pref points. Did we get it a big fat NOOOOOOO !!!!

So guess I will be on the hunt for the elusive san diego buck. Were I will see more hunters than an accumulation of all the animals I spot for the whole season.

D16 here we come... Can I get a big YEAH...

Modoc

Jr. and I ended up with the ever popular “B” tags. Maybe I can convince the Boy Scout Troop to do some hikes and backpacking trips over on the West side so I can use them for A different type of scouting.