Ressi Time

rick1

Reaction score
Online line reservation system is open!!!! Good Luck to all. Hoping to do better then the 1 for 75 last year on draws.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
Have fun guys.

I like CO's system (if I ever use it)... call them and ask for a blind. First come, first served.

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
Yep I dont miss giving g the state money

MarshRat

Reaction score
I didn't put in for a Resi last year and I am not going to put in for Resi's this year. Over the past few years, with what I paid and what i was drawn, I figure each resi cost me about $150.00 each. I can get a guided duck or goose hunt for that price in lots of areas!!

Green House

Reaction score
MarshRat said:
I didn't put in for a Resi last year and I am not going to put in for Resi's this year. Over the past few years, with what I paid and what i was drawn, I figure each resi cost me about $150.00 each. I can get a guided duck or goose hunt for that price in lots of areas!!
Tired of feeding the beast myself

Rudso

Reaction score
Yup, ever since they switched to the online reservation system it's been harder and harder to draw.

Old Quack 49

Reaction score
While I agree with most of the comments about the reservation system and realize it’s a poor bet I give my money hoping for a few chances to secure a pick sooner in the draw. Do I only hunt when I get a resi ? No. I hunt most weeks and enjoy the hunt even from the end of the sweat line. Now 2 things . 1 , do you who still follow the reservations expect to find out about the Opener the end of this week ? I expect so . And 2 , for all of you who complain about the system . I trust you didn’t put in for a resi on the Opener and thus screw up MY odds ? Good luck to all, Old Quack 49

Duckfan

Reaction score
glass eye said:
Wilcox Arizona

Enjoy! I shot cranes for the first time a few weeks ago, in Canada ! Fantastic bird to hunt and tastes GREAT!!!!

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Reaction score
Back on the OP... last year I went zero picks for the season (both SJ and the Wiz). Its gotta be better this time around.

Old Quack 49

Reaction score
API, hope you are more “successful” this time around. Maybe even get that grumpy son of yours out ? I wish for the “good old days” where we could get on in the sweat and get our pick of spots but I’m afraid those days are gone . Good luck, Old Quack 49