recommened auto gps

waterfowlhntr

Reaction score
Any of the 4.5in Garmin's. Some features I personaly find useless, like BlueTooth, pictures, and the traffic feature. The one I do find most useful is what Garmin calls Lane Assist, it gives you a street view with signs of what the interchage looks like as you approach it. This is a huge help knowing what lane to be in when merging. Good time of year to buy with the holidays coming, and watch Groupon. They just ran a good one at $69 and went thru 26k of them in a single day.​

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
I just use my smart phone. There are apps for a couple bucks. Copilot for droids comes to mind. There are also traffic conditions apps for a couple bucks if not free.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Magellan Roadmate cheapie (about 100 bucks at Wally World)...........Works great and it's up on the windshield (easy to see)..........One of the features I liked about this model was it included Canada. I hope it never breaks. Lots of good spots in there................ :lol:

Attachments

• Canada day 1 & 2 003.JPG
    Canada day 1 & 2 003.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 0

ilovesprig

Reaction score
The picture was taken in Montana........................ :smiley-wnk-yellow:

hank4elk

Reaction score
I have that same Magellan model,works great. Just get tired of the B&^%ch telling me to make a u-turn when I pass that street.....

hank4elk

Reaction score
Very funny Scott. I can read signs and things better than most just fine from a distance,I need the reading glasses for maps,computer and books. Just wait til you hit my age and SEE how you like it....