Reality Bowhunting blog

187elk

Reaction score
The video I made the other night while bored and goofing off...is the blog this week over at Reality Bowhunting TV
http://realitybowhunting.com/blog/2012/02/...es-nocturnal-2/
I was just messing with my editting skills..which lack...and used a [email protected]$$ song...think that is what he liked...
I was hoping the snow would make for some useful footage to mess with speeds on...needed to use some lighted nocks
Anyways..thought it was cool

Shot

Reaction score
Sorry dude but I never really understood why guys film themselves shooting their bows.....must be lonely in Montana.

187elk

Reaction score
I just did it to have some footage to mess with speed with on the editiing software...it is boring..but you can learn a lot about your form too...but that is not what I was doing here..it was snowing good..thought it would make for cool footage..

breacher

Reaction score
QUOTE (Branden @ Feb 15 2012, 05:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364529
I just did it to have some footage to mess with speed with on the editiing software...it is boring..but you can learn a lot about your form too...but that is not what I was doing here..it was snowing good..thought it would make for cool footage..

Branden, what kind of camera are you using?

187elk

Reaction score
That one is just a Kodak playsport...I have a Canon S20 also that I use while hunting...also an older Canon X1H1 I believe...it is HD one but older modle

breacher

Reaction score
QUOTE (Branden @ Feb 15 2012, 07:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364543
That one is just a Kodak playsport...I have a Canon S20 also that I use while hunting...also an older Canon X1H1 I believe...it is HD one but older modle

I've thought about getting one of those Gopro's for my solo hunts. Only disadvantage is the inability to zoom. Everything appears so much further away....

Never heard that song before....I dig it!

bpnclark

Reaction score
Nice looking footage for being so dark. What software are you using? I have/use Adobe Elements but Im looking for something better.

187elk

Reaction score
Man, I am wanting a Gopro too...very good footage for self hunts...
I am just using windows movie maker on vista...if you have a mac i-movie is great too