Rain?

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Reaction score
It's been raining off and on today in the I.E. Weather radar seems to show activity in the Wister area. Maybe some fun times ahead in the muck.

sloth1833

Reaction score
TWC says this next week will be wet for the west coast. I know Cali needs it I just don't know if SJ or the Wis will get any of it. I hope you all do because I love seeing the pics of the craziness!

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
OC has been getting it good since yesterday. Pretty good T-storm this morning. Warm weather rain. Radar map looks like a funnel from the ocean NE through antelope Valley into the Mojave n/o I-15 on to Vegas. Looks like MNP and everything south missed out. We'll see what the next one brings

FredtheGad

Fredthegad
Reaction score
Rained like crazy a few times at my place,and pretty much all day lots of thunder and lightning

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Henshaw area got hit good late yesterday.....Always a spooky feeling walking around with a rifle when you've got lighting bolts close by.

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Reaction score
DKScott said:
Henshaw area got hit good late yesterday.....Always a spooky feeling walking around with a rifle when you've got lighting bolts close by.

PETA-endorsed lightning rod
Good one! :smiley-shocking: