Poachers caught in CA

JNDEER

Reaction score
Sad day- they seemed like good dudes having shot a few tourneys with them- guess the “my dick is bigger” syndrome set in too much.

wonder if DFW ran the DNA to determine if they were black tails or mule deer .

duck-boy

Reaction score
These POS got off too easy. Painted to be the victims. The DFW shouldn't have accepted the plea bargain

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
The article and their rebuttals on IG don't quite align. Worth the read of all three.

JNDEER

Reaction score
AS- do each of them have their own IG with a rebuttal? Found Chris but his account is private and I don’t see Joe’s.

I would like to hear both sides.

SCREWLOOSE

Reaction score
Troubling in so many ways.
Could the accusations be true? YES
Could this be an overzealous Game Warden? YES.

Ambush

Reaction score
There goes pics with no tag, or the non reporting prior to their fine you program. Still if you non report is that poaching or you pay your fine prior to buying your next tag.
Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

Ambush

Reaction score
Definitely seems like quite a bit of evidence reading the report. Wonder why some things didn't stick.

DesertRat

Reaction score
Gosh I wonder. Do you think perhaps it had anything to do with them both being "law enforcement?"

JNDEER

Reaction score
Rat- with today’s society I honestly think it had more to do with the lack of GW physically catching them red handed to killing over bait AND this state has been extremely lenient to poachers and that’s been the standard.

the statutory “fine” for “knowingly feeding big game” is a written warning- so despite the wardens having lots of evidence- those charges are not the big ticket charge. Hell if they could have proven the “bait”’somehow leaked into the states waterway or underground water and that “bait” could be toxic or harmful the fine would have been significant.

(my knowledge of the code could be out dated)