Please pray for Popx5....

BOWUNTR

He left last night on a 1 1/2 dayer on the Andrea Gail (Cortez)... Heading south into the eye of the perfect storm... may God help them... Ed F

GUNDOGLOVER

Sure wish I knew he was heading into the eye of the storm. I would have enjoyed fishing with him again. But then again the last time we went out together he failed to get his first white sea bass. I think he thought I bought him had luck when the truth be known it was band collector.

BigWave

BOWUNTR said:
He left last night on a 1 1/2 dayer on the Andrea Gail (Cortez)... Heading south into the eye of the perfect storm... may God help them... Ed F
Dang! I'm surprised boats are heading out into the middle of that thing!!

BOWUNTR

Been reading reports... flat calm, limits of yft 10-25#... I guess he'll be ok. One of the few things I miss about California... tuna and hogs. Ed F

GUNDOGLOVER

I was out last week, I went 5 for 9 on 15-25 lb. YFT. I was using 20 lb test fluro. And #2 bait hook. Three spit the hook, lost one when deck hand got my line with gaff, it happens when that size tuna are darting around. I gave some to neighbours and canned the rest. I'll keep an eye on the seas and if they stay down I'm going on two day trip on fortune out of fishermans on the 14 th. After that the fortune will be back at 22nd. St. in long beach. Then they'll be going for BFT.

BigWave

BOWUNTR said:
Been reading reports... flat calm, limits of yft 10-25#... I guess he'll be ok. One of the few things I miss about California... tuna and hogs. Ed F
Crazy. Figured it would be nasty with ole Rosie blowing thru. Went out 2 weeks ago in 15-20' seas and killed it on 10-15# YFT, jacks and one lone dorado that ate my chovie.

popx5

Made it.... barely. Fishing sucked. We turned right instead if left. Ended up at Clemente. Two 20 lb bft...for the boat. Next time.