Pig Hunting in Riverside?

Iupa1

Reaction score
I am in I wonder how U can volunteer to hunt them ?

BOHNTR

Reaction score
My wife arrowed her first hog near the river bottom years ago........had a friend that owned a grain field that bordered the river in Norco. Was awesome!

crab

Reaction score
This town is too tree hugger, will never happen.

El Maton

Reaction score
Hunting pigs in them river bottoms has been going on for years.....just need to know a guy who knows a guy who is married to your cousins first sister in law from your ex wife's side of the family's neighbor and your in!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
wish every one would just leave the damn pigs alone!!! their just trying to survive..its what they do.. :smiley-yakkin-pink:

popx5

Reaction score
El Maton said:
Hunting pigs in them river bottoms has been going on for years.....just need to know a guy who knows a guy who is married to your cousins first sister in law from your ex wife's side of the family's neighbor and your in!
Dude... I know that guy!

TonyS

Reaction score
Put on an orange jumpsuit so you will be all ready changed when they call you out.

stalker00

Reaction score
I know a person whose sister is with a guy whom has a large orange jumpsuit. It was from the brother of his third cousin on his dads side. Just call if you want it. 1-800-334-2258

kayakruner

Reaction score
My Son fishes those lakes for Bass. I asked him about the pigs roaming the park and golf course. He said it looked like a season opener for pork. Couldn't believe his eyes how many people were there hunting everywhere.
Sad how a good thing gets ruin!