Pig Hunting in Riverside?

BOHNTR

My wife arrowed her first hog near the river bottom years ago........had a friend that owned a grain field that bordered the river in Norco. Was awesome!

El Maton

Hunting pigs in them river bottoms has been going on for years.....just need to know a guy who knows a guy who is married to your cousins first sister in law from your ex wife's side of the family's neighbor and your in!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
wish every one would just leave the damn pigs alone!!! their just trying to survive..its what they do.. :smiley-yakkin-pink:

popx5

El Maton said:
Hunting pigs in them river bottoms has been going on for years.....just need to know a guy who knows a guy who is married to your cousins first sister in law from your ex wife's side of the family's neighbor and your in!
Dude... I know that guy!

stalker00

I know a person whose sister is with a guy whom has a large orange jumpsuit. It was from the brother of his third cousin on his dads side. Just call if you want it. 1-800-334-2258

kayakruner

My Son fishes those lakes for Bass. I asked him about the pigs roaming the park and golf course. He said it looked like a season opener for pork. Couldn't believe his eyes how many people were there hunting everywhere.
Sad how a good thing gets ruin!

sportyg

the riverbed will never be opened for pig or any other type of hunting waste of time to even think about it