PHIL ROBERTSON IN TROUBLE AGAIN???

ilovesprig

What the problem?............He's just giving his opinion and they're not very PC........... :smiley_banned_ani:

Anything to take the heat/news off of Obummer............. :smiley-shakehead-blue:

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter
Freedom of speach

Left media makes "stories " out of nothing. See mark Cubans remarks as the daily example.

Meanwhile.... Rome burns.

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
ilovesprig said:
Anything to take the heat/news off of Obummer............. :smiley-shakehead-blue:
Let's see now... private citizen Phil Robertson makes a rant about a personal opinion versus our would be king Barry does his best to flush the entire country down the toilet and guess which one is news. :smiley-rolleyes-green:

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
THATS THE SPIRIT BOYS!!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME TO KEEP US IN THE LOOP!!! I MEAN..I DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO LIKE RAISE A FAMILY..WORK AND HUNT???

duckwidow

Treat everyone likes it's their birthday.
that article is a bunch of trash. all he did was speak at his church, the lib who wrote that dug up the entire old episode which he has already apologized for. As far as I know its still ok to speak in church here, although if libs have their way we wont have that freedom for long.

mouthcallinmatt

Let's be clear. God doesn't hate homosexuals, he hates homosexuality. He created & loves all of us despite our sin. There's a big difference in sinning & living in sin. One you do on occasion despite trying not to.The other is continuous & justified with excuses for why it's done. Phil lived in sin for many years until he accepted Christ, asked for help, & allowed Him to heal him from.that old lifestyle.

As far as casting stones, calling someone out on their sin is fine & the bible is clear on that as well. Calling them out because you think you are better than them because of their sin is not alright because NONE if us are blameless. Calling them out in love for their sake because you don't want to see them living in their sin, that is ok. That's what Phil is doing & he prefaced the message with that when he said he loved everyone there even if they didn't like him.