Our very own QueenofthePink....

snoopdogg

Reaction score
QOTP--Really appreciate the pictures. An outdoors gal with attitude and a damn nice 2 piece hunting outfit. Well, whatever...

Queenofthepink

Reaction score
QOTP--Really appreciate the pictures. An outdoors gal with attitude and a damn nice 2 piece hunting outfit. Well, whatever...

Oh no don't get me wrong I'm all for getting down and dirty when hunting and fishing I just have to look like a girl underneath ya know. Little outfit w/ fishnet stockings under my camos pretty much does the trick in my mind.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Aww hell yeah! Where do I send my resume and my 8x10 glossy???

smallblockfuelie

Reaction score
So who won the fight the one with all the bruises or the one that got arrested??

That would depend on who you asked.

Queenofthepink

Reaction score
Don't get too excited most men don't get to see whats underneath. Most of you strike out on the first shot you get. Sorry to critisize your gender but you have to agree that some just either don't move fast enough or want a 'bing, bam, thank you mamm'.

Hell no. Treat me right, I'll treat you right.

Maverick

Reaction score
Don't get too excited most men don't get to see whats underneath. Most of you strike out on the first shot you get. Hell no. Treat me right, I'll treat you right.

TOF Dating site?

snoopdogg

Reaction score
HA!! TOF dating forum.

"Hi, I'm Snoop and my favorite color is blue, I'm 6' and 180lbs. I have hazel eyes, brown hair and I'm mentally impaired. I'm athletic and LOVE the outdoors. I look best in Real Tree Camo but I never shy away from True Sage."

One more thing: I like to wear my Real Tree with a hint of crimson smeared about just so...

LOL! Okay moderators--new forum!!

Queenofthepink

Reaction score
HA!! TOF dating forum.

"Hi, I'm Snoop and my favorite color is blue, I'm 6' and 180lbs. I have hazel eyes, brown hair and I'm mentally impaired. I'm athletic and LOVE the outdoors. I look best in Real Tree Camo but I never shy away from True Sage."

One more thing: I like to wear my Real Tree with a hint of crimson smeared about just so...

LOL! Okay moderators--new forum!!

*I'll take him*

GoneBirding

UPLAND NUT
Reaction score
Just because the dog is tied to the front proch don't mean he can't bark at passing cars.

Now that is funny :smiley_prayin_ani:

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Sorry to critisize your gender but you have to agree that some just either don't move fast enough or want a 'bing, bam, thank you mamm'.

I was gonna stay out of this one, but ain't that just like a woman? "To slow" "To fast" "To nice" "To mean". Their never friggin happy. ;)

;) :laughing-pounding-floor:

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
:laughing-pounding-floor:

DeltaDan

"So this dyslexic alcoholic walked into a bra.....
Reaction score
Oakley, California (via Brentwood- about 4 miles d
I was gonna stay out of this one, but ain't that just like a woman? "To slow" "To fast" "To nice" "To mean".

Mine does 7 loads of laundry a day, cleans the kitchen every time we use it and cleans every room in the house as well as weed contol in the yards.

I am a very blessed man !!

On ocassion-- I will pop a bag and share with her as we sit side by side and revil/reflect in all of her hard work. :laughing-pounding-floor: ;)

Queenofthepink

Reaction score
I was gonna stay out of this one, but ain't that just like a woman? "To slow" "To fast" "To nice" "To mean". Their never friggin happy. ;)

:laughing-pounding-floor: ;)
[/quote]

Oh don't give me that. Let me break it down for your reading pleasure.

At first wine and dine us (not my thing) Take me out to McDonads, next give me a gun or a fishing pole and that is my dream date. Any guy that goes to far out of his way to impress me - like renting me a horse drawn carrage in the winter -can jump in a frozen lake.

Rent me a Shelby Cobra and get your butt in the passanger seat and then you'll get lucky.

Now am I like normal women. . Of course at times, HOWEVER im not crazy like 1/2 of them are. I'm on the good side. ;)

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Okay, where can a brotha rent a Shelby Cobra down south? HA!!!

Let's see, I too like McDonalds, hunting and fishing--look, a match made in heaven!!

Couldn't resist....

DeltaDan

Reaction score
Famous Pitdog quotes............. as the story unfolded. :laughing-pounding-floor:

I was going to take my kids to Disneyland, but instead I drove them to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." they cried and cried, but I think that deep down they thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

I'm having some deep thoughts and I was reflecting on how I might have gone over the top with the Disney burning down trick... Seems that kids really don't appreciate a good trick, so Im thinking, perhaps they just need some better mentoring and guidance.

Just today Hunter asked where rain comes from and I thought a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did.""

Thats the kind of parenting that teaches a lesson...Which gave me another good ideaEvery time they do something really good, instead of complimenting them, I'll say "That was all Luck!".... That way they get that good Luck feeling.

It's not an easy job being a parent.

Queenofthepink

Reaction score
Okay, where can a brotha rent a Shelby Cobra down south? HA!!!

Let's see, I too like McDonalds, hunting and fishing--look, a match made in heaven!!

Couldn't resist....

HAHAHAHA :laughing-pounding-floor: Good one. Try and see what happends

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Let me break it down for your reading pleasure.

Let me break it down for you hun. I'm 45 and on my third wife (the last one and current one for 18 years). Trust me when I tell you I've had it "broken down" for me more times than you'll ever know. The only constant over all those years is that y'all "think" you are always right and it's usually best for all involved to let y'all keep thinking that. :laughing-pounding-floor: It took me the first two wives to figure the last part out. ;)

DeltaDan

Reaction score
Lar- You got more wives in your pocket than I gotts me of one dollar bills in my wallet !! ;)

-- Actually that was not funny at all ......... Just the truth here on my end. :laughing-pounding-floor:

;)