Okay, so I'm just going to brag a little bit

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
The Creeps are in their senior year and the school does a special spread for the seniors in the yearbook. The yearbook coordinator asked each student to submit a bunch of things to be included in their personal spread - couple of pictures, some personal highlights, accomplishments, a Bible verse and a favorite quote.

Creep #1 went with, “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.” – Donald Trump

Creep #2 went with, “And the only reason to vote for a democrat is if you’re tired of winning!” – Donald Trump

The yearbook coordinator also happens to be the 12th grade government teacher. She’s new, extremely liberal and very touchy/feely. She is a dyed-in-the-wool Hillary fan and never misses the opportunity to take a shot at Trump. For the first 8 weeks of the school year she’d get everybody into a circle and they’d talk about current political topics – which would always quickly devolve into a political debate between the conservative and liberal students. My sons said that she has totally lost control of the classroom and now she just gives them reading assignments – from various liberal news outlets.

On the whiteboard she has a dedicated section called, “Words of the Week” and each week she puts up a new Hillary quote. It drove my sons crazy so one day Creep #1 went up and changed it to “Words of the Weak”. Here we are 5 months into the school year and the screwball teacher & the liberal faction in the class haven’t even noticed it.

The other day the school had a staff appreciation luncheon and, since I’m a football coach, I went. I was talking to various teachers, having a nice time, and I was introduced to her. The look on her face was priceless – sheer panic. She couldn’t get away from me fast enough. I overheard her telling another teacher – “He seems like a nice man but his sons are bloodthirsty. I think they sit at home and read John Birch Society books all day. I’d love to change their yearbook quotes but I think they would actually eat me alive. I’m terrified of them.”

MAG1

Reaction score
If there not sheep, she doesn't know what to do.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Sounds familar..same crap in all schools im afraid. The triple headed monster were tested on Muhammad and some Quran crap as part of history class
.they all failed that chapter miserably..

just_ducky_1

Reaction score
I’ll be their substitute on days teaching of the Quran. I’ve got a good PowerPoint, and stories...

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Im sure you do brother..id love for that to happen..i can only imagine..

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
I love it. If they had done that in the LAUSD, they may have been tarred and feathered. Way to go boys.

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Reaction score
Depending on college, it's only going to get worse.

I think I'd lose it if my kids went to public school.

TheGDog

Reaction score
I can't wait til my little guy gets into Middle and High school. It's seriously very very SICK how these infected thinkers...er...check that... spewers of emotion... are soo hook, line and sinker buying into the touchy-feely Kumbayaa narrative they were givin' in "Loving Spoonfuls" by all their Ex-Hippie College Professors who are all secretly trying to "stick-it-to-the-man" by pullin' a Moses on 'em with their children.

I freakin' DARE one of these mamby pansy types to try to mark my kid down for taking a logically defended opposing viewpoint to their own. I'll take that PTO Beyotch and join in that classroom discussion and eviscerate their logic, like my rebuttal points were all fresh Havalon's.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
G---your take sounds like a rap song! Just sayin' you could bust that take as lyrics to your as-yet-untitled-album (or single). And, you an keep your screen name--bam, done!