NRA

duck-boy

I know it was already mentioned but in case you haven't heard, NRA is still offering LIFETIME memberships for $300.00. Just got off the phone with them.

fish dog

Probably preaching to the choir here but just in case maybe I can get through to a lurker...ANYBODY that owns a gun and isn't an NRA member is taking a free ride on my dime.  I liken it to a welfare recipient that is fully capable of working and sits around on his azz playing video games all day expecting you and me to support him.  

GUNDOGLOVER

fish dog said:
Probably preaching to the choir here but just in case maybe I can get through to a lurker...ANYBODY that owns a gun and isn't an NRA member is taking a free ride on my dime.  I liken it to a welfare recipient that is fully capable of working and sits around on his azz playing video games all day expecting you and me to support him.  
  I would like to add to this, For those who own weapons and are not members, are you going to look to the NRA to defend your right to own guns when they come to take them away?

duck-boy

No, website doesn't show the special. Just call the number and tell you want the lifetime $300. It has been extended. Originally it was for January i believe but they are still offering it as of today. Phone only

youngr24

If you call the number on the website they will give you this number to call

1-888-678-7894

upper

ilovesprig said:
Oh brother, it's getting deep in here.

So, are you saying your not a member or don't believe they fight for our gun rights?
When I turn up my hearing aids,thats what I am hearing..................................Upper

SCREWLOOSE

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="youngr24" data-cid="410614" data-time="1360885851"><p>
If you call the number on the website they will give you this number to call   1-888-678-7894</p></blockquote>.

Thanks !!

paulc

I have heard all the jabs about the NRA, but, the bottom line is supporting them is the least you can do.  If you dont like them, I hope your doing something substantive to support the 2nd Amendment.
Lots of folks claimed that the Obama administration had to many issues to come after gun ownership and that was part of these same people justifying voting for him.
NRA with political clout is neccessary they way our political system works.  Agree with everything they do??  maybe not, but, they are still the 800 pound gorrilla in Washington supporting gun ownership.

GUNDOGLOVER

If you are so cheap that you can't spend $35 a year to protect your gun rights by joining the NRA, PLEASE,  go give your guns to the libs who want to take them away, do it now, and make no mistake about it, they want you guns, all your guns, every one of them. Some people you just can't reach.

paulc

I found a promo where you join for $25 and they send you a bass pro shop money card for $25.  Joined my son and got his card in the mail last week.
Cant beat that.  FREE

upper

GUNDOGLOVER said:
If you are so cheap that you can't spend $35 a year to protect your gun rights by joining the NRA, PLEASE,  go give your guns to the libs who want to take them away, do it now, and make no mistake about it, they want you guns, all your guns, every one of them. Some people you just can't reach.
So who do we send money to for freedom of speeeech?And if we don't do we have to shut up.I'm guessing that is Hogskins point,if in fact he is making one.I am pro NRA but its necessity pisses me offf..........Upper