north coast geese

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
I'm supposed but I'm fighting the flu bug, not sure if I'm going! Long drive and lots of rain forcasted which is not good for the Aleutians

jumpshooter

Reaction score
Stay home. It has been very poor up here. Shot two birds yesterday and didn't fire a shot today.

RTIN

Reaction score
Last I talked to Kid Crayola they had 10 yesterday but the weather had them down today :lol: . He said there were lots of knuckleheads to deal with also. :lol:

Triggerfinger

Reaction score
I'm supposed but I'm fighting the flu bug, not sure if I'm going! Long drive and lots of rain forcasted which is not good for the Aleutians

Yup -- you look real sick in the photo! :smiley-bs-sign:

Where the heck is the Slew Master??? :smiley-bs-sign:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 109

slucrew1

Reaction score
If you are talking about me Robert, thats what happens when you have a falling out with a guy. You don't get the invites you used to. See you guys in Canada!!!!!

Triggerfinger

Reaction score
Danny: Sorry about the name hack. It's just not quite the same seeing the Three Amigos (3 Stooges?) in a photo without you.... I get invited, most probably because they know I can't go! :smiley-bs-sign:

CATCH

Reaction score
Stay home. It has been very poor up here. Shot two birds yesterday and didn't fire a shot today.

That's odd, a negative response.... :smiley_welcome_sign:

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Last I talked to Kid Crayola they had 10 yesterday but the weather had them down today :rolleyes: . He said there were lots of knuckleheads to deal with also. :beer-toast:

The local sky busters up there are OUT OF CONTROL. We actually were able to decoy birds on saturday, but three local hunters decided to set up down wind and shoot at the birds coming into us, not good!!!!!

Overall a OK trip, lots of rain, not many birds wanted to decoy!

RTIN

Reaction score
Last I talked to Kid Crayola they had 10 yesterday but the weather had them down today :smiley-eatin-popcorn: . He said there were lots of knuckleheads to deal with also. :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua:

The local sky busters up there are OUT OF CONTROL. We actually were able to decoy birds on saturday, but three local hunters decided to set up down wind and shoot at the birds coming into us, not good!!!!!

Overall a OK trip, lots of rain, not many birds wanted to decoy!

Should have broken out the Cow board. :lol:

sdhunter

Reaction score
Dayuuum, that picture is worthy of making it into the "Stud Goose Hunter Calendar".... :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua: Maybe work on the poses a bit, but I think the chicks will dig it....

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Final pic of the year!

aleutian2.jpg

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
Now thats the way to end the year :smiley-clappin-yellow: