Mystic Lake

mouthcallinmatt

Reaction score
Glad the lake is back but this?..."Mystic Lake is part of the San Jacinto Wildlife Area, and is open from dawn through dusk, and is currently FREE to the public."

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
In case anyone asks:

https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Lands/Places-to-Visit/San-Jacinto-WA

Passes: A CDFW Lands Pass must be carried by each visitor who is 16 years of age or older, however, visitors who are carrying a valid California hunting or fishing license in their name are exempt from this requirement. Lands passes may be purchased on-line, by phone at (800) 565-1458, or in-person at locations wherever hunting and fishing licenses are sold. Lands passes cannot be substituted for Wildlife Area Hunting Passes, which are required for adult hunters on Type-A and Type-B wildlife areas.
School and organized youth groups, including accompanying adults, are exempt from the lands pass requirement, but need to contact the area to schedule a field trip.

https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Licensing/Lands-Pass

Types of Passes

• Daily (1-day) Lands Pass
    ($4.58 for 2019)
    Valid only for the day printed on the pass.
  • Annual Lands Pass
    ($25.92 for 2019)
    Valid for one calendar year. If you purchase an annual lands pass after the first of the year, it is valid for the remainder of that year.

wiggie

Reaction score
Wonder if SJTom will still play favorites with who gets to hunt there like he used to :smiley-yikes:

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Reaction score
wiggie said:
Wonder if SJTom will still play favorites with who gets to hunt there like he used to :smiley-yikes:
Just park by the Red Barn if ya can find it. :smiley-wnk-yellow:

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Scott...they do hammer hard here for sure..zero tolerance ..talked my way out of one in january..i had my daughter with me and im pretty sure he went light for that..just a warning..70 in 55..opps.