My free old ski boat

Cal Hunter

Jus thought Id share some pics of my free boat. My dad has owned this thing since it was new in 1979. He bought it at the cow palace boat show. Well last Jan he asked if I wanted it. I told him hell yeah I want it(who wouldnt want a free boat) So I went to his house to get it and boy did I get a suprise. It had been sitting a few years uncovered and the floor was rotted seats looked like hell paint was oxidized and I didnt even know if it would ever run. Well after a few months I got it all put back together and with alot of elbow grease and having the motor rewired and putting in a new floor shes done and looks like I remember it as a kid. It has the original merc 115 and after rewiring and a new impeller it runs like a champ!

Attachments

Hunt Crazy in CA

thats cool bro!!! we did the same thing to a older glastron bass boat...funny thing is that ol glastron fishes nicer then some buddys hi-tech bass boats!!!

Cal Hunter

Thanks! I worked my ass off on it. I got lucky on the seats. My dad had them in his barn. So even though they were really dirty and tuff to bring back they were at least out of the weather.